Delivery

Seth's POV

I returned to my domain after being with Ember. I collasped on the bed downstairs in my basement. Where I like to be with my women. Vanessa was waiting for me.

"Daddy... what's wrong?" She asked me knowing that something wasn't right. But, I can't tell her that there is something happening between Ember and I.

I will keep whatever these feelings I have for her to myself. She wants me just like I want her, but hurting her is something I don't want to do. Being the man to deflower her is a lot. Many men would jump at the opportunity to do that, but I want to make sure she is absolutely sure that she wants me.

Maybe, I shouldn't let her feed on me again. Would she even want me without my blood in her veins ? I need to find out more about vampires feeding on werewolves.

"Nothing.. just a long day and I am trying to do what I can to follow up on leads on the person that attacked Dean." I said, sighing.

"Who attacked Dean?" She asked, kissing on my back and she threw her arms around me.

All I could think about was Roman's warning. I am not ready to reveal it to the pack yet, so I am not going to tell her. Something tells me he might be right. She's never got involved in pack stuff or asked me questions.

"We are still trying to figure out, but don't worry, whoever it is will get what's coming to them." I said, thinking about Bray Wyatt. What would motivate him to do that? Was he sending a message to my pack? Did he want to send a message to me by attacking my right hand man?

"Folks are speculating its Bo Dallas or even Curtis Axel. Either way I don't trust any of them and if they try to challenge you for Alpha I won't let them even get close to you." Vanessa kissed on my neck, and man did it feel good.

Loyalty.

This woman always found ways to prove to me how loyal she is and even though she loves me I don't love her back. I find myself incapable of love for many reasons.

Allowing myself to being that vulnerable with someone else is just simply too much for me. Vanessa got on her knees in front of me and start unbuckling my pants. I grabbed her hands. "No, Vanessa... I am not in the mood."

Vanessa growled at me. "Are you fucking kidding me? When have you, the Alpha of the Cherry Valley not been in the mood." Vanessa got off of her knees. She wasn't trying to hear me.

"It's not you.. I've just had a lot on my mind." I lied.

"It's that girl with that unique smell from the other day. What is she, a fairy? Witch? She is definitely not one of us and I do not trust her. Are you fucking her?" Vanessa raised her voice.

I knew this was a mistake coming down here. She's right, I am never not in the mood. But, my head is messed up from being around Ember. "No, I am not fucking her and don't worry about what she is."

"Sure, you're not.. I'm out." Vanessa stomped upstairs. I didn't even have anything to say.

Ember's POV

"Alicia... slow down your breathing!" Chyna said. We were all at Alicia's house to help deliver the baby. I hate doing this cause it grosses me out and it takes a lot of my energy too. Luckily, I had a BloodyTonic in my purse, so that I wouldn't be thirsty like I was at Seth's house.

I found it kinda odd that he wants me, but doesn't  want me giving up my virginity without really thinking about. I do find it cute like it seems like he cares about me in his own special way.

I hope I didn't have his scent on me. I used this perfume that I made to hide his scent, but Chyna is a seasoned witch, so I don't know if she will catch on or not.

"I am trying!!! But the baby is coming faster than I can help it!." Alicia yelled. We were all in a circle around her holding hands. When the baby is close to coming out we will all begin a spell to protect the baby and it will automatically remove the umbilical cord.

We we're chanting the entire time.

Being a witch has its perks but if something happens we cannot go to the hospital because then they will found out about us and our powers.

"Alicia, listen.. the baby is coming and I am going to need you to push." She looked at Alicia who was laying on the floor and Chyna was in front of her.

"I need Ember to hold my hand." She looked over at me and I wasn't sure why. We're cool but not that cool.

"Come on Ember quickly because we don't want to lose the connection of the witches chanting." Chyna demanded, one thing about her is she doesn't play any games and she's always in control.

I moved into the circle and held her hand. She looked at me and mouthed thank you.

The witches began to chant a birthing spell. She started to push and she squeezed my hand tighter. "Oh my god!! She's coming out!" Alicia said, and after a few more pushes the baby cake out.

Chyna delivered the baby and she gasped when she looked at the baby. "Alicia...."

"Yes.." Alicia could barely talk. Everyone got extremely quiet.

"Is it something you want to tell me?!" Chyna said, almost not wanting to hold the baby.

I smelled the scent on the baby. I couldn't believe it.

"Ummm... your baby is extra hairy. This baby is half wolf."'

Everyone gasped and started chattering among themselves. Alicia didn't speak, she just covered her face in embarrassment.

"Who is the baby's father Alicia?" She asked, and I was hoping that she wasn't going to say Seth Rollins. I can't believe she got pregnant by a werewolf. This isn't going to end well for her. I can feel it.

"Ummmm...." Alicia stumbled over her words.

"Speak fast!!!" Chyna yelled. We could all tell that Chyna wasn't happy about this and I could only imagine the consequences.

"It is..."

A/n: alright my lovies! You get to vote who the baby's father is. Make your decision ASAP! Thanks loviess💕💕

Baron Corbin

Bray Wyatt

Jeff Hardy

Dolph Ziggler

Bobby Roode