But, He's The Alpha

Ember's POV

I need to know whether or not I should stick around for Seth. I returned home with the information he gave me. It was mind blowing. I'm not sure if I could tell him what he told me.

Mya must know something the way she rushed out of there. I will call her later.

Someone was working with hunters for them to shoot the Alpha. I don't even have enough time to go back to that time to see who did this. As I sat on my bed, lost in thoughts Sasha came into my room crying. "I'm pregnant by Finn." She sobbed louder, and collapsed into my arms.

I had a feeling this would happen. "So where's is he love?" I held and consoled my friend. I rubbed her back as she let everything out.

"Someone found out about us, so he left. He's protecting me, but who's protecting him. I know we're not ready for a child. I want an abortion and I know the dark witch can give it to me."

"No, she will hurt you. Her boyfriend was killed by Seth's pack for him double crossing him. She will know that we are close. Keep the baby and do adoption if you're worried." I said, giving my best friend options. I just didn't want anything to happen to her, because of my affiliations.

"He's vampire sis. You know mix breeds babies aren't welcome into the coven." Sasha continued to cry.

"Fuck that coven. Chyna undid my blocking spell from Pete. She knows she's not right for that." I sighed, this whole situation was blowing me.

"Jeff and Alicia are moving to Mexico. Apparently it's legal to date outside your breed." Sasha wiped her eyes. "If I could find Finn then we could go there."

Damn everybody is going to be in Mexico because of their lax supernatural laws. "Seth wants to go to Mexico and live there."

Sasha glowered at me. "But, he's the Alpha."

"I know that's why I don't want to go. We haven't known each other that long."

Sasha paused. "Wait, this man is willing to give up his reign to be with you and you're not sure." Sasha side eyed me. "Yo ass still loves Pete."

"I do. The lifting of the spell brought our bond back together. I know it sounds crazy, but I don't want to leave my maker." I admitted.

"Fuck Pete! He's selfish and here you have the Alpha feigning over your fickle ass. Girl Bye! Tell him I'll go to Mexico with him, shit!"

 Girl Bye! Tell him I'll go to Mexico with him, shit!"

I couldn't help but look at Sasha crazy. She talked all that shit about me staying away from him and now I should be with him.

Seth hasn't done anything to lose my trust. He made my first time amazing. I guess I need to find a way for Pete to release me, so that I don't want to be with him. I put on a good front for everyone else, but when I really think about things I realize that I'm bonded to Pete.

If I'm going to stay I'm going to be with my maker, but if I leave I'm going to be Seth. Knowing that I almost lost him drove me crazy.  I do really care about him, and I'm glad he's alive.

We have a special connection cause he was my first. So, here I am in a hard situation. What do I do?

Who should I be with?