I Was Waiting for You At The Door

Alicia's POV

"You know that bitch wanted to sacrifice our baby?"I said, holding our daughter, Luna. I was in bed with Jeff.

"We should have skipped town like I told you too. You thought your coven leader would be accepting, but she's definitely not. Our little angel is special." Jeff grabbed Luna, and held her. We were in his house. It felt so good to spend time with him. I can't help who I fell in love with. I didn't even think I could get pregnant, and I wasn't going to terminate the pregnancy.

"I know our beautiful baby is special."

"We need to leave New York and move down south. We can start a new life there where no one knows us. I love you Alicia and I want y'all to be safe."

"My home is here Jeff.. you have to understand that."

"No, you're not safe here. My pack doesn't have an issue with us having a baby. It happens, but your coven is the one that can't be trusted. Your leader was going to kill our baby. That's putting Luna in danger and I won't allow it. I will give you a week to think about it."

I sighed. I wanted to protect my baby, but I don't want to leave my coven. I know too many people here. "I'll think about it Jeff, but I am not making any promises."

Seth's POV

I woke up before Ember and there were text messages from Kehlani. One of the shewolves that's on my rotation list. 

Kehlani: Babe when are you coming back? I miss tasting you...

Me: Don't text me anymore....

I couldn't believe I was cutting off one of my hoes. Ember must have some type of spell on me.
I pulled her close to me.  "Beautiful...  wake up." I loved sleeping with her. Her scent smelled so good and her warmth next to me felt good.

"Yes?" She woke up. She froze for a minute and then she said, "I just had a vision. Someone knows where we are. We are being followed." 

I looked at the door and someone knocked on it. I went to the door and I couldn't believe Vanessa traveled all this way. I opened the door.  She charged past me. "You are fucking that girl!" She said, looking at her sitting in our bed. 

Vanessa looked at me. "You fucking liar! Four years I've been loyal to you. I've never even touched another dude, and in a matter of weeks you've changed." 

"Vanessa you gotta be kidding me. How did you find me here? Why are you here?"

"I need to know where you're going. You just don't up and leave without letting the pack know. I tried to go to Dean and Naomi to find out where our Alpha is, but they were gone too. What the hell is going on?" Vanessa said, looking confused. 

That's when Baron Corbin came into room because the door was still open and he charged into me. He started punching me. "You don't fucking deserve her!"

I pushed him off of me and started beating his ass. It seems like a lot of people are turning against me. I had him down on the ground and my foot was on his neck. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked. 

"Vanessa's idea. She's in love with you."

"I don't give a fuck if she was my wife, you don't cross your Alpha! When we return to Cherry Valley we discuss this further."

Ember looked at us and got out of bed. She grabbed my hand. "Babe, stop... he's turning blue." She looked down at Baron. 

"Babe?" Vanessa snapped her neck and got in Ember's face. "Bitch, he will never love you. He's incapable of loving anyone but himself. You're wasting your time." Vanessa helped Baron off of the floor. Vanessa looked up at Seth. "We're leaving the pack..." 

"Good... and remember you will not be protected by the pack. Get out.." I said, and Ember went over to the door to open for them. 

"This isn't over Seth..." Baron said, walking out with Vanessa. I wasn't worried about him at all. I kissed Ember and pushed her against the hotel door. 

She pushed me off of her. "Seth... who else is going to pop up? You want to be with me, but you got hoes following us on this trip. Hoes texting you all the time asking you for dick. I think this might be too much for me. Once, I help you in Miami. I am going back to my side of town." 

I was speechless. I did not want things to stop. I meant what I said in the shower last night. My fucking rotation list has gotten me caught up. None of those women meant anything to me. "Ember, if that's what you want. Okay.."