Goodbye

Ember's POV

"No, baby you didn't do that. Don't let him put lies in your mouth." He said, walking over to me to hold me. But, I moved away from him. I couldn't disappoint him like that.

How could I have known that during my young vamp days? My stupid maker did not teach me anything and that's how I was able to kill that guy. But, I didn't know him, and I've always felt terribly bad about it.

"Seth, I am sorry... please forgive me. I was a fresh vampire and it happened the night I was turned, which was against my will."

Seth looked like his whole world was crushed, and if he hates me forever I am perfectly fine with that. "You... really did it?" His eyes widen.

"Yeah... but I didn't know you had a brother. If I would have known that I would have stayed away from you." I confessed. This was toying with me and I hated to Seth hurt like that.

"You left my brother for dead Ember!" He yelled at me, and I was waiting for him to explode on me. I deserve it, because I took someone's life.

"His blood drove me insane..." I said, reminiscing over that night. I didn't want to revisit the dark night, but this moment had triggered me.

-----

I woke up and we were deep within the ground. But, I have the urge for something and I am not exactly sure what it was. I dig through the dirt so fast. I've never known myself to do that before or move so fast.

This feeling of being so freaking thirsty and needing to drink blood was driving me crazy. I have never been about to run this fast. Why did Pete do this to me? He said he loved me, but this transformation is crazy. I was running in the woods and this smell was so damn intoxicating. I found my prey and jumped on him. His blood was literally making me high like I was doing drugs.

I tuned out his screams while I drank his blood. I wanted to stop, but I couldn't do it.

——

"I'm sorry Seth..."

"How could I fall in love with a killer? You are not the woman I thought you were." He said.

I turned my head and I could sense someone approaching me. I just can't figure out. Who?  When I realize it. Roman came charging in and dug his claws into Seth's back.

Roman had Seth raised with one hand. I literally cannot believe I'm watching this. As Seth's lifeless body falls to the floor I'm in shock.

"You fucking killed him!" I screamed as I dropped to the floor. Holding him, but he was gone. Fuck! I should have told him to leave.

"He fucking deserved it! He fell in love with the woman who killed his brother. He didn't deserve to be the Alpha. Now I will be over his pack as well."

I started crying and my tears were blood. It's been like that since I've been a vampire. "I love you Seth..." I kissed his forehead. I reached into my bra and took out my knife. I slit Roman's throat before he could even process what happened.

He dropped to his knees. "You stupid Bitch.. my pack will kill you for this..." he dropped to the ground. He started bleeding out.

Pete started clapping. "You've always been the killer I knew you could be." He step over Romans dead body. "Good job.. he was annoying anyways."

I jumped up and tried to slit Pete's throat, but he's older than me and faster. "Not so fast baby... if you wanted foreplay just say something."

He pinned me against the floor. "Get off of me. You made me a killer. I had to avenges Seth's death. I'm carrying his baby. You're right I'm pregnant."

Pete climbed off of me. "You're going to die for that!" He grabbed my knife and tried to stabbed me. I moved quickly. I had two lives to protect.

That's when another vampire came in and attacked Pete. He stabbed in the heart. I looked at him shocked that he was here. "Finn... what are you doing here?"

"I had a debt to collect... you welcome."

The End❤️