Conspiracy

Seth's POV

Ember sat on my bed and looked at me as I woke up. "Did you find what you were looking for?"

She shook her head. "No, it was already in front of me. I needed a moment to process everything. When I almost lost you I knew that you meant something to me. I just need to break the bond with my maker."

Damn, she was really going to leave him alone. I hope she realize he was only going to exploit her. He never cared about her and definitely not the way I do. Something about her drives me crazy.

"There is something you need to know. Don't trust Roman. When you were being healed the magic that Mya performed made you reveal something."

"What?" Roman is my brother, he would never cross me.

"He's behind this. I'm pretty sure he's working with my maker. But you told me in another language he did this."

I'm in utter disbelief. He's my best friend and my familia. We've been riding for each other for so long. I just hope he knows he's gotta pay for double crossing me. "Ember, I'm at a loss for words. What am I supposed to do?"

"I don't know But Maybe he's addicted to Vampire blood. That shit is powerful." Seth said.

I was aware of what my blood does, but I don't use it for anything. "I know but we need to find out the real tea."

"Mya knows something. She used to deal with Roman. Talk with her." Seth advised.

I crawled up in his arms. "I got you Alpha. I can't believe you actually care about me."

"Of course... you're special to me."

Pete's POV

"So you're saying Seth's weakness is Ember?" I asked, the eager shewolf.

"Yes, I knew it the first time I saw them together. I'm going to the council to see what's going on. I'm telling them about their beloved Alpha of Cherry Valley."

"So, what value are you to me? What do you want from me?" I asked.

"Well for one I want you to take out Seth and I will take out Ember. She stole the love of my life from me." We were in my living room sitting across from each other.

"I don't want you to take out Ember. She's precious to me. I want her to myself. Once Seth is dead, then Ember will come crawling back to me."

"I dont see what the hype is about this girl. But, I will rough her up since I can't kill her."

I moved towards her lightening speed and grabbed her throat. I showed my fangs. "You will not touch Ember or this deal is off. What part of she is special to me, do you not understand?" I yelled at her, and I could feel her heartbeat racing.

I could rip this mutts throat out for her disrespect. She hates Ember I get it, but I don't want any damage done.

"Okay... I .. I got it." She stuttered, but she better understand the deal.