Pull Up On 'Em

Finn's POV

"Sasha... I have to leave New York for awhile."

Sasha looked at him confused by his revelation. She didn't want her sweet love to leave her at a time like this. "Why? Baby, you haven't been here that long." She sat in my lap wrapping her arms around me.

"I killed someone Sasha... someone important so I gotta be on the run for right now until things die down. I'm not trying get you involved. So, I'm leaving love."

"Baby..." her eyes start to water. "Why did you kill someone?"

One of my area sheriffs assistant found out about you and I. They threatened to tell Adam Cole, so I killed Kyle O'Reilly. No one else know, but I got to go. If I stay here they might find out about us. I try my best to cover my tracks, but I gotta go." I kissed Sasha for the last time.

"Let me come with you!" Sasha begged, but I wasn't trying to put my love in danger.

"I am not putting you in danger and that's final! Maybe when it's safe I'll return, but I can't promise that." I explained.

I knew she wasn't going to take this lightly and that she would want to come. But, I need to protect her.

"This is fucked up. Why did you have to do this?"

"Listen... I care about you. But, you deserve better. A man you can walk in the sunlight with and go to the Jersey Shore. Just forget about me and if I ever come back we can pick back up but if not move on." Before she could say anything I quickly left her house in a flash.

Seth's POV

We we're all having dinner, except Ember because she doesn't eat food. Kiera was nice enough to get her some human blood and poured it into a glass.

I was a bite jealous because I wanted her to feed on me, but whatever.

"I've never met a witch mixed with vampire before." Kiera said, cutting into her steak. She looked up at Ember.

"Yeah my mix is pretty rare, but I kinda like being both. I miss eating food though." Ember looked at me from across the table, but looked away.

"Are you two Dating?"Aj asked, looking at me.

"No, were just close. You know with  pack laws you can't date outside your breed." I said.

"But, you're the Alpha. It's clear there's something between you too. I feel it." Aj said.

"Yeap, Daddy I feel it too right at this table." Kiera added in. It was so interesting looking at their dynamic. They were another couple that I looked up to. I wanted that with Ember. The problem is she doesn't want anything with me.

"I'm not sure how I found this out but your shewolf Vanessa will be joining Roman's pack soon. I saw her name on the ignitation list. I'm not looking to come up north for it. But what happened? She was loyal to you."

"She's jealous of Ember. She followed me to Virginia and confronted me about it and said she was leaving the pack along with Baron Corbin."

"I told you when I did your Alpha training I didn't trust Baron. You need to make examples of these two. Then you have Bo Dallas and Bray Wyatt leaving your pack. You have to get your pack under control. You are the Alpha and if you want to stay Alpha keep it that way. There's also been a complaint filed from a coven leader. One of your wolves got a witch pregnant. Seems like mix breeding is rampant in your area."

"The pack members know the rules, they have freewill. So what the guy fell in love and got his girlfriend who is a witch pregnant." Dean spoke up.

"The main two goals of our bylaws is to keep us a secret from humans and continue the bloodline."

"There's a possibility the baby could be either witch or werewolf. Those two don't mix when they born that way. When she becomes a teenager she will either have her first change or gain her witch powers." Ember spoke up.

"How do you know this?" Aj said, sipping his water.

"My grandma who is full blooded witch her first child was by a werewolf and they ended up being a werewolf."

"We can't take that Chance that they will turn. You need to make an example of that guy. He knew the rules. But, if their Alpha is dipping his wick into a witch/vampire who knows who to follow." Aj spat.

Aj is my mentor and my elder but he's being disrespectful. "I see I have outstayed my welcome. I told you nothing was going on with Ember and for you to be disrespectful to her is fucked up. I'm gonna run my pack the way I want too. I no longer need your help with Bo and Bray. Come on pack we're out!" I said, and everyone got up from the table.

Before heading to our rooms. Ember moved lightening fast to get all of our things. I've never seen her do that. "Thanks babe!" I said, grabbing my things and we headed to the car.

I'm tired of people questioning my authority. "Let's track these fools." I said.

"Naomi should drive and I will sit up front trust me on this." Ember said.

"Girl, I hate driving an SUV." Naomi chimed in, she's been quiet all night.

"Don't you worry about a thing." Ember reassured her. When Naomi got into the drivers seat, Ember held her hand and said some spell.

"Damn.. Ember I can feel them. There aren't too far." Naomi said, leaving Aj's property.

"Don't let go of my hand." Ember said.

"I won't sis." We drove for ten minutes and arrived at a BBQ place.

"There here!!!" Naomi shouted.

"Wait!! Let me put a shield on all of you so they won't sense or smell you." Ember reached into her purse and put some oil on her hands. She rubbed it on and everyone before getting out of the car.

"Alright Lets go talk to them." I said.

"No! I'm ripping out Bray's fat ass heart. He deserves to die for almost killing Dean."

"No!" I growled and Naomi's demeanor changed.

"I'm sorry Alpha. I will follow your lead." Naomi said.

When I got out of the car I walked over to Ember. "Whatever happens just know that I meant what I said and I care about you." I kissed her and for a moment we were lost in each other.

"I know Seth and I care about you too."

"I'm willing to step down as Alpha to be with you." I had given this some thought and I was serious about this.