Pack vs Coven Part 1

Ember's POV

"Jeff Hardy...." Alicia finally told us. He was known as Brother Nero, but he was apart of Seth's pack.

Chyna held the baby for a moment. She walked around the room. "Alicia, you know we do not fraternize with the wolves. I was double crossed by the former Alpha, Hunter Hearst Hemsley many moons ago. I have these rules in place for a reason. A vampire I could possibly overlook this, but a werewolf. We're going to have to sacrifice her."

Everyone gasped at Chyna's severe consequence. She's only a newborn and she doesn't deserve to die. Alicia started crying. "Please not my baby... she's the only thing I have."

Chyna narrowed her eyes. "Does Jeff Hardy even know?"

"Yes.." She nodded in tears. "Let me hold her. Please! I need her... my baby." Alicia reached out to hold her newborn.

"Looks like we're going to need to meet with this Alpha and remind him of how things work around here." Chyna handed over the baby.

I was in utter shock and I couldn't believe that she was messing around with a werewolf. Shit, I can't even judge her I'm catching feelings for the Alpha.

But Then she got pregnant. Chyna looked at me. "Ember I need you to come for protection. In case they try something." Chyna demanded.

"Yes ma'am." I replied. I would have to face Seth again and this time with my coven. I wasn't excited about this. I was hoping that my secret wasn't out, but I have a feeling Chyna might suspect something.

Sasha pulled me to the side. "You better be careful." Sasha warned me, but I was already on edge.

The witches were still chattering about Alicia having a mixed breed baby. It was definitely a no no in our coven. We're not even supposed to be intimate with vampires. But, werewolves are a definitely off limits.

I could never be with Seth and it's for the best. No matter how much I want him, he's something I can't have.

Naomi's POV

Dean and I were laying in the bed naked, watching the Hey Arnold marathon. It felt good to have my baby completely healed. "Baby, I never would have thought that I'd be able to share this lifestyle with you." Dean said.

"I know baby... I'm glad I survived the change."

Dean kissed my forehead. "Of course baby I knew you would."

I straddled him and he watched me carefully. "When you were attacked I didn't know if I'd lose you. If you would have died I would have died too. I can't live without you Dean." I reached down and pressed my juicy lips against his.

Even when we kiss it makes my body temperature rise. I love how connected we are. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and we were French kissing. I was lost in him.

Dean rubbed his hands up and down my back. It felt so good to feel his touch again. Now, I want to feel him inside of me. I moved off of him and held onto to the headboard as I got onto all fours.

"Mmmm... somebody wants dick." Dean moved behind me, rubbing his hard dick against my dripping opening.

I bit my lip and rubbed my ass against him. "Yes daddy! I want your dick inside of me. It's been too long."

Dean shoved his thick member inside of me, making me jump a bit. He immediately went into savage mode and started pounding the hell out of my pussy. "It's been too long..."

"Yessss! Daddy fuck me good!" I held on to the headboard, while working my pussy to match his thrusts.

"Oh baby it's too good!" Dean groaned, while grabbing a fist full of hair. He pulled on my hair while beating up my pussy.

"Got damn it!!! You're trying to make me cum fast!!! It's too bomb bae!" I cried out, arching my back lower and throwing my ass back harder.

Sex with Dean has always been mind blowing even when I was a human. I've never been so connected to another person.

I love it. Every minute with daddy inside me is bliss. I'd never leave him nor would I ever cheat on him. He's amazing in the bed, so where I'm going.

Dean pulled out and slammed my ass. "On your back Nay..." he moved so that I could lay on my back for him.

I did as he asked and he pushed my legs up so they were on his shoulders. "Damn Baby.. why you are so wet?" He asked me, as he slid into me missionary style.

This time he gave me slow and rough strokes. Daddy was being passionate with me as he made love to me. We we're locked in a steamy kiss, exploring each other's mouths. I was for sure going to squirt on his dick.

I'm not going to last long and I know it. My legs on his shoulders and him pounding me out slowly. That's my shit and Dean reached between my legs rubbing my clit while he makes love to me.

"Fuckkk!!!" I cried out, as I feel my orgasm intensely ripping through me. It's so powerful now that I'm a werewolf. "Oh Shittt! Damn I'm cumming!" I yelled and I came so hard on his dick.

Dean buried his head on the left side of my neck and sucked on it while he came inside of me. My pussy clenched up around his dick several times. I loved the feeling of his orgasm and him cumming inside of me. "Mine..." He said, as he came again inside of me.

This was so damn intense. We stayed in this position for a few moments.

Seth's POV

A few days later..

As I sat in my office I smelled Ember walking up on my property, but I also smelled witches with her. What the hell was going on?

I walked outside surprised to see Chyna, the witch leader Ember and another witch holding a baby. I was confused. What were they doing on my property and what did they want?

I couldn't help but admire Ember's beauty and I could hear her heart beating fast. I wanted to hold her and protect her. Her scent was always a pleasant smell. I hope Chyna didn't find out about us.

"Chyna, what brings you to Cherry Valley?" I asked.

"One of your betas can't keep it in their pants and it has resulted in a mixed breed baby. We do not allow that in our coven." Chyna said.

I immediately look at Ember but she looks away. Which one of my betas was messing with a witch? This isn't going to end well.