24 • love

| Diego | *edited*

"I still can't believe you did that dumb shit to Raegan" Ethan said to me as we walked out to the backyard

"Bruh forreal man, you stupid as fuck for that" Arnold agreed with Ethan

I rolled my eyes but they were right. I fucked up. I deserve all the shit they were giving me about it. I cheated on the one person that I care about most. I was about to light a backwood when Jessica came outside. I knew something was wrong by the look on her face.

"She needs you" was all Jess had to say for me to throw the backwood to the side and run inside to my girl.

I could hear her crying when I got to the top of the stairs and the sound broke my heart. When I walked into my room she was sitting on the edge of the bed with her face buried in Brielle's neck. I only heard her cry once and that was when she found out about Cece and Tana. But this was so much worse than that.

"Baby whats wrong?" I asked softly falling down to my knees in front of her

when she didn't answer Brielle told me what he brother said to her and it pissed me off. Why the fuck is her family so hard on her. She definitely ain't no hoe and she ain't living off me. She lives with me and she makes her own money.

Brielle whispered something to Raegan and she nodded her head. Brielle gave her a hug before getting up.

"Make this right Diego" She said before leaving the room

"I don't know why everyone hates me" Raegan managed to say in between sobs

I got up from the floor and wrapped her in my arms

"Baby no one hates you" I said pulling out of the hug and grabbing her face gently in my hands.

Her eyes were blood shot and there was make up mixed with tears running down her cheeks. God damn I don't know how she managed to still look so fucking beautiful even though she was crying.

"Ma it kills me to see you like this and I know part of the reason you're crying is because of me. what I did theres no fucking excuse for it. I let some dumb clout hoe get the best of me. You don't have to forgive me but just know that I love you Raegan"

"You what?" She asked with wide eyes

"I love you"I said again

Raegan sat there starting at me. We have mad love for each other but this was my first time saying it to her out loud.

"I love you too Diego" Raegan whispered

Hearing her say it back made me think that for now everything between us is going to be okay. I'm done with all this fuck shit. I got my girl and ion need anyone else.

-

(I know it's Jess and Diego but just pretend that it's not Jess lmao)

Liked by xanxiety, ekat19, suavecitamamacita, and 6,321 others

raeganwhitley: loving you is like a fairy tale. 

raegan disabled comments

¥¥¥  

got some tricks up my sleeve