48 • hotel fun

• Warning this chapter has sexual content between two or more people if you know what I mean ayeee😉•

It was the night after the ninth show and we were all so pumped and had a shit ton of energy. The Seattle show was hype as fuck. All the shows have been so far.

Ethan and Brielle went back to LA after the Santa Cruz show and it sucked because I wish they were here partying with us.

We were all in mine and Diego's hotel room smoking and drinking. Steven and JP brought a few girls back with them, I didn't mind as long as they kept off Diego.

Steven rolled a fat backwood and it started to get passed around. I was feeling fucking fantastic. My mind was in a whole other universe it felt like and I loved it.

Diego reached out to pass me the backwood. I couldn't help but to think how sexy he looked. Well he always does but something about him tonight is making him look extra sexy. I couldn't wait till everyone left so I could have him to myself.

Eventually the boys said something about being hungry and wanted to get something to eat. I didn't want them going because they were stoned outta their minds but food did sound bomb as fuck. The girls JP and Steven brought went to their hotel rooms to wait for them.

Me and Jess were still sitting on the bed smoking what was left of one of the many blunts that had also been passed around.

"Dude" Jess said suddenly

"What?" I giggled

"I'm so fucking sex deprived it's insane" Jess sighed

"Whaaaaat? I thought you and skies?"

"I mean we did a few times but after that we kinda just stopped talking which really sucks" Jess sighed again

"I'm sorry baby" I said putting my hand on her knee

Suddenly we were a lot closer than before. Jess had rested her hand on my inner thigh and started leaning in closer to me.

Holy fuck what do I do? I wanted to pull away from her but something was telling me not to.

When her lips touched mine it sent chills through my body. The good kind of chills. Jess made it to where I was laying on the bed and she was on top of me.

She ran her tongue across my bottom lip asking for access which I quickly granted her. The kiss started getting more intense and she placed both hands on my boobs lightly squeezing know and then.

"Yo what the fuck is goin on?" We heard Diego say out of no where

Jess quickly got off from on top of me. I didn't even hear him open the door. I sat up not knowing what to say.

"Diego this was all me" Jess said

Diego didn't say anything he just stood there with the McDonald's bag looking back and forth between us.

Things were starting to get a little awkward so I quickly got up from the bed walked over to Diego took the McDonald's bag from his hands threw it off to the side and grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him close to me

"I'm down if you are" I whispered

"Oh word?" Diego said raising his eyebrows