53 • last show

| Diego |

The nerve that little punk bitch had showing up to my show. When I heard Raegan scream my name for help my heart fuckin sunk.

Seeing him made my blood boil. Raegan was crying and I knew it was because of him and I beat his fucking ass.

Thoughts started flooding my mind what that mother fucker could've done to my girl and it started pissing me off again even more and I wanted to kill his bitch ass.

He hurt my baby. Fuck. The thought of another man touching my girl made me sick. She ain't gon' leave my side. ion give a fuck. I ain't trusting no one. She been friends with this man all her fucking life an he goes and tries to force himself on her fuck that shit. Ain't no one getting close to my girl like that ever.

I may have beat his ass this time but if I ever see him again ever ima make him wish he never put his hands on Raegan. ion care what kind of trouble I get in. I love this girl more than life it's fucking self. ima marry her I put that on god.

-

"You're gonna do great tonight baby" Raegan smiled

I know she's tryna stay strong and push off what happened just a few hours ago but it was still bothering her I could tell. Fuck bruh it was still bothering me.

He may have got kicked out but people have their ways of sneaking back in and shit. That's why I have her coming on stage with me. It took a lot on convincing. She'd be standing kinda off to the side but I'd be able to see her and so would the boys and that's all that mattered. My girls safety was the most important.

The beat to 'Been Bout It' started playing and I gave Reagan a quick kiss before running out on stage.

I was feeling mad corny when I was singing 'Pink Roses' so I went up to Raegan and started singing to her. She went all red in the face and it was cute as fuck.

"I love you lil baby" I said to her after the song and the crowd went crazy

Let's make em go wild. Before she could respond back I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close to me.

"Ima make you my wife one of these days" I said so only she could hear then pressed my lips to hers

-

Liked by adam22, ekat19, and 692,972 others

xanxiety: last show was fucking lit. Texas I luh you. 💔💔💔

view all 6,298 comments

user1: great pic!!!!!!!!!

user2: I luh you

user3: why you so perfect ughhhh

user4: i loved that you had Raegan on stage w you! That kiss was the cutest!!!!

ekat19: you brought Rae on stage and not me??? I see how it is bro 👀💔

travisgarland: just wait till I see your bitch ass again. You gon wish you never came to Texas hoe

user5: ^lmfao who even is he???

_stevencannon: @travisgarland bitch shut the fuck up. You got your ass beat. Maybe if you didn't try to take advantage of women yo ass wouldn't have gotten handed to you.

shotbyjp_: ^word

user6: @_stevencannon wait what

ekat19: @_stevencannon what the fuck happened???

xanxiety: @travisgarland you know where I'll be at staying at so come thru bitch. You ain't fuckin shit bruh. You talkin all this shit but gon' get beat again. Mention my girl at all and you'll be done for.

jesssangelbbxoxo: @xanxiety Diego what the hell happened!?

user7: oh fuck

user8: Xan so sexy when he's pissed off

xanxiety: @ekat19 @jesssangelbbxoxo I'll call y'all later bout it

_stevencannon: @travisgarland why you quiet now? 😂🤔

user9: ^lmfao

postmalone: @xanxiety get em lil bro. I got your back.

raeganwhitley: I love you Diego 💚

user10: @xanxiety @raeganwhitley PARENTS

xanxiety: @raeganwhitley I love you more ma @postmalone thanks bro

¥¥¥

I got the picture off Instagram so credit to whoever it belongs to lol

Lmao why does Tana think she's still relevant???