46 • show one

After an hour of trying to wake up Diego he was finally up and in the shower.

We had to leave in less than two hours and he was barley even ready. Ethan and Steven were helping me by putting all the luggage in the van his manager brought over.

Once Diego was out of the shower I quickly got in. I didn't have time to do my hair or make up so I'd just have to do it at the venue. I don't know why the first show would be in Fresno and not it LA. It's over a three hour dive hopefully with no bad traffic.

We had intended on waking up early despite being fucked up last night but that clearly didn't go as planned.

-

Getting to the venue was so stressful. There was traffic it was shitty and we got there almost an hour late. Diego and Steven had to rush inside to get ready for their meet and greet and sound check.

I had half a mind to go to the hotel but I didn't know which one we were going to. Security came back out and got me and the girls. I heard screams and turned my head to see a group of girls running our direction. Oh shit.

Security started pushing us inside. They barley got us inside before the girls got to the door. I felt bad afterwards because those are Diego's fans and they probably just wanted to ask if we could give him the gifts that they bought for him.

I decided I was going to go back out there and meet them once I got ready for the show. Diego was doing his meet and greet and me and the girls went to the back dressing room to do our hair and make up.

-

Diego and Steven were done with their sound check and came to the dressing room with Me, Jess, Brielle and Ethan.

A few minutes later JP showed up. Diego was so hyped it was cute. Steven lit up a blunt and we all started smoking.

"Baby I'll be back" I said to Diego as I got up

"Where you going?" Diego asked

"There was some fans outside earlier and I wanna go meet them" I said looking at Jess and Brielle

"Be careful out there" Diego said

"I will. I'll call you when we need to be let back inside" I said leaning down to give him a quick kiss

I was a little but nervous to go out there because by now there's going to be more fans but I wanted to meet the group of girls. As soon as the door opened there was screams. They probably thought it was Diego.

We stopped and took as many pictures as we could with his fans. They were all so sweet. Well except a few who obviously wanted his dick. Finally we found the group of girls from earlier and they were looking at us in shock.

"Sorry about earlier" Jess said to them

"Yeah security was being really pushy" I added

"Oh my god I can't believe you guys came back out!" One of the girls said

"Of course! We felt really bad" I said

I gave each of them a hug and took a picture with them. They had gifts for Diego and I promised them I would give them to him. We made our way again down the line before Diego called me and said he would be going on stage soon.
-

I could tell he was starting to get nervous. So I pulled him aside

"You are going to do great tonight" I smiled

"I fuckin hope so" He said taking a deep breath

"You will baby and I'm so excited to see you perform" I said grabbing his hand

"I love you Rae"

"Yeah I know" I smirked

"Yo Diego it's time!" One of the guys yelled

Diego smiled and gave me a kiss before running off. This was going to be exciting.

-

Liked by xanxiety, _shotbyjp, _stevencannon and 5,718 others

raeganwhitley: babyyyy you put on an amazing show tonight 💙 I'm so proud of you. I ❤️ you @xanxiety

view all 1,838 comments

user1: lit

user2: thank you for coming back out to meet us Raegan 💘 it really meant a lot to us! You're so sweet!

user3: couple goals

xanxiety: thank you baby girl. I love you more.

jesssangelbbxoxo: 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

ekat19: would've been better if you fuckin let me crowd surf 😒

user4: Ethan you probably wouldn't have made it back to the stage

_stevencannon: felt good to be back on stage. Thanks for being there w us Rae.

user5: fucking slut

user6: ^bitch bye

user5: @user6 what its true. We all know she's w xan for his money

ekat19: @user5 hoe you better watch how you talk about my home girl. I'm not scared to cut a bitch

user7: fuckin Ethan 😂

raeganwhitley: @ekat19 don't worry bb she don't bother me

user8: ^my idol

¥¥¥

ugh this is all over the place and terrible I'm so sorry lmao

So I'm not gonna write each show if that makes sense. It's gonna be like every few shows.

💖