76 • not mine

I wouldn't say things are exactly better between me and Diego but we're some what civil. We still bitch at each other just not as much.

He was super pissed off at me after what happened at the party. Everyone was actually. I don't remember what happened exactly until Diego and Cece told me. In which Diego told everyone else as well and I got my ass grilled for more than a week by everyone.

It wasn't my intention to take xanax but in the moment I just wanted to feel numb and forget everything. That was a mistake.

-

"Yo I can't do this anymore" Diego said suddenly while throwing his phone

I looked up from my phone to see him standing up from his spot on the couch with his hand still in the air from throwing his phone.

"You can't do what anymore?" Ethan asked from beside him

"This Grace bullshit!" Diego groaned

"What did she do now?" I asked curiously

No I hadn't told Diego about the conversation me and Grace had. It's really not my place to tell Diego that his 'girlfriend' is claiming to be pregnant with his baby.

I know it should bother me but it doesn't. I know deep down inside that even if she is pregnant it's not Diego's. I don't know how I know, I just do.

"This bitch jus told me she might be pregnant" Diego said falling down on to the couch

Oh so now it's "she might be" lyin ass bitch.

"Oh shit bruh that's serious shit right there" Ethan said leaning over to grab the backwood off the coffee table

"If she is I'm making her take a DNA test" Diego said

"Why?" I laughed

"Because I never not once hit it raw. I always used a rubber with her. Plus it's been like a month since we've fucked" Diego said taking the backwood from Ethan

"Damn you must be deprived" I said sarcastically

"I am actually... you wanna satisfy my needs baby?" Diego asked winking at me

"In your dreams baby" I said rolling my eyes at him

"I'll be looking forward to it"

I rolled my at him again he's such a dork. I got up from the chair I was sitting in.

"I'm going to go take a nap" I said to both boys before making up way up to my room

I shut my bedroom door and took of my bra before jumping into the warm ness of my bed. I was just on the urge of falling asleep when I heard my bedroom door open and then shut.

"I'm going to kill you who ever you are" I mumbled tiredly

"Damn ma it's like that?" Diego laughed

"Ugh what do you want?" I groaned

I got no response. I rolled over to see him laying next to me with a cute smile on his face.

"I thought we could nap together" He smiled

"Boy you mad cheesy" I giggled moving closer to him

He turned on his side so he was completely facing me and our bodies were fit perfectly together. God I miss this.

Without thinking I lightly ran my fingers over the tattoos on his face. My favorite one was the broken heart. I don't know why it just always has been.

"Raegan?" Diego breathed

"Yeah?" I whispered

"Can I kiss you?"

"Yes" I responded

He wasted no time softly pressing his plump lips against mine. I thought it was going to be just a simple kiss on the lips but oh no. It turned into so much more than that.

Next thing I know we're both naked and he's thrusting himself slowly into me.

Diego was never this gentle with me and I was sure how I felt about it. Sex with him was always great but he was being careful and passionate a side to him I've never really seen while we were being intimate.

He grabbed on to the head board above me with both hands as his thrusts became a little more faster and harder.

I made sure to leave marks all over his neck and chest and scratches all up and down his back.

I'm sure we were going to regret this later but in the moment I didn't care. I had my Diego and that's all that mattered.

¥¥¥

[disappointed but not surprised] 😉😉😉