38 • LA

I wasn't sure I was ready to actually see Diego again. I was nervous. What am I suppose to do or say? Its been almost two months since I've seen him.

It hurt my heart when he said he was doing xans again. I should be mad he broke his promise. I was at first but his health to me is more important than being mad at him. I don't want anything to happen to him. I don't want him to overdose. As much as I hate him I love him just as much.

Bitch Boi⚡️
Jess and Bri are getting stuff ready so I'll be the one picking you up from the airport

Raegan
Oh great.. lmao see you soon!

-

I didn't want the plane to land because that meant I was getting closer to seeing Diego. My nerves were shot. I grabbed my bag from the overhead compartment and made my way off the plane.

When I got the right baggage claim area I seen Ethan standing there looking down at his phone. I stood there for a moment to see if he noticed me and he didn't so I walked up to him and snatched his phone. He looked up with a dirty ass look but once he realized it was me he grinned from ear to ear

"I fucking missed you so much!" He said pulling me into a tight hug

"I missed you too" I said returning the hug

-

The drive to Jess's house made me realize how much I actually did miss being in LA. I only lived here two years but it became my home. I met some amazing people and had fun. It's nothing like back home. My parents didn't even care that I came back. The one time I they did visit I told them what happened with school and that was the end of it. My mom has an explosive episode and my dad called me every name in the book. They were mad at me for leaving Texas to go to College but they were even more mad at me for getting kicked out of College and coming back home. Its not like they were the ones paying for it.

I went to LA with absolutely nothing. I was lucky enough that Cece even decided to let me live with her. It took a lot of begging and convincing. My parents didn't let me take anything they bought for me, so really I left with a small bag of clothes and a few random items.

I had a few different jobs throughout my time living here all enough to get my by while working with my school schedule. I did struggle for a while and that's when my Nana decided to start a savings account for me. She would put money in there every month and I wasn't allowed to spend the money unless I really needed it and of course that pissed my parents off even more. I didn't touch it because I wanted to prove my parents wrong that I could live and make it on my own.

I still feel bad for stop going into the coffee shop. I got so caught up with life with Diego nothing else mattered. The savings account is what got me by after I stopped working. I hadn't touched it so the money added up and it was enough to get me by for a while. I didn't find another job back in Texas because I honestly had a feeling that I wouldn't be there for long. Something was going to bring me back to LA it was either going to be trying to go back to school or Diego and my bets were on Diego. Even though he's put me through what seems like hell, I love him with all my heart. I'm not ready to get back with him and I probably won't be for a while but I want to start over with him.

-

We pulled into the driveway of Jess's house and I became excited. I missed my girls so much! Its going to be so great being with them again. I quickly got out of the car and ran to the front door. I thought about knocking but decided against it because when it came to Jess's house I never knocked. 

When I opened the front door I heard several people yelling a confetti flying everywhere. I was really confused but realized what was going on when I seen the 'Welcome Home' sign. I heard Ethan come in behind me grunting something about how heavy my bags were. Jess and Bri screamed something I wasn't really paying attention to because I was looking for Diego

They both came up to me and gave me a hug. I was also greeted by Steven, Arnold and a few other people but no Diego. 

"He's running late" Jess said catching on to me looking around

"I wasn't-"

"Yes you were" She smiled cutting me off "He had a meeting with his manager he called me just before you got here"

I nodded my head and we both went to the living room where everyone was now smoking. God it felt great to be around my friends again.

When I heard the front door open my heart felt like it was about to beat out of my chest. Fuck. Oh lord. Was I sure I was really ready to see him? When the blunt got passed back to me I took a big ass hit.

Diego walked into the living room and my heart fluttered. He looked just as good as ever. I stood up to greet him.

"I miss you so much baby girl" Diego said with a smile before walking over to me and wrapping me in his arms

I wanted to cry. I missed being in his arms so damn much. This is going to be a lot harder than I thought.

¥¥¥

I was going to say something important i think but I forgot lmaooo

i hope y'all enjoyyyyyy wooo