72 • why not

His words hurt. They hurt my heart more than I could've ever imagined. Yeah I we're not on the best terms but him saying that shattered me. Am I really a waste?

-

Blake
Hey lil mama there's a party tonight come thru?

Raegan
Yeah sure.

Blake
I'll send you the address

-

I wanted to forget everything, that's the only reason why I agreed to go to this party with Blake. I wanted to get so fucked up I couldn't remember my name.

Jess tried to talk me out of going but it wasn't working. I didn't want to be home sitting around being sad. I knew she was worried about me but I'll be fine. I always am.

I was half way to the place where the party was at when I realized it was Cece's house. What the fuck? How did I not realize it was by the address? How does Blake know Cece??? That means Tana is probably going to be inside ugh great. I parked in the empty space in the drive way and got out.

I haven't seen Cece in a long time and I don't know how she's going to react to seeing me. I was going to try to avoid her if I could but I don't I would be able to.

I walked inside without knocking and was instantly greeted with loud music and smoke. There was people everywhere with cups in their hands swaying to the music. I looked around for Blake for a few minutes and then went into the kitchen to get myself a drink when I couldn't find him.

I grabbed one of the red plastic cups and filled it with Jack Daniels, nothing else.

"Raegan?" I heard a voice yell over the music

I turned around to see Cece standing there with wide eyes. Before I could say anything she quickly walked over to me crushing me in a hug. I almost spilt my liquor everywhere.

"What are you doing here?" She asked pulling out the hug

"Um Blake invited me but I didn't know it was here until I actually pulled up" I said mentally slapping myself

"Well it's good to see you! I've really missed you. Enjoy yourself! Blake is out back and no don't worry Tana isn't here" Cece said before kissing my cheek and walking away

Okay then. I didn't really want to see Blake because I was low key still mad at him for his stupid ass comments.

I quickly downed what was in my cup and poured myself another cup full before wondering off into the living room.

-

I was gone, so far gone I forgot where I was. I was sitting on the couch trying to keep myself sat up. I was feeling good though. I made a few new friends and it was just a great time.

"Hey you wanna try something?" My new friend Kian asked

"Yeah sure" I laughed leaning into him

He looked at me with a sly smile and reached in his bag on the floor for something. He pulled out a pill bottle and it was full.

He leaned back and opened the pill bottle, pouring a few unfamiliar looking pills on to the palm of his hand.

"What are those?" I hiccuped

"These baby are Xanax" Kian said turning to hand me on

I sat up straight and let him set it in the palm of my hand. I sat there for god knows how long staring and the pill.

Should I take it? Or just give it back? Diego takes them all the time so why can't I? I shrugged my shoulders before popping the pill in my mouth and taking a big drink of whatever was in my cup.

This night is definitely about to get crazier.

¥¥¥

Shit.

I'm probably going to end this story soon but yes there will be a sequel ❤️ I've got to get some things set first lol

Okay does anyone listen to BTS?? If not it's all good I'm just wondering. And if you don't know who BTS is they are a K-pop group lmao

They are they only k-pop group I got into and they are pretty fucking good.

Anywho ill hopes be posting my Ethan/Diego story soon and I'm working on a BTS story but I'm scared to post it because I've seen some comments on stories about them and people are brutal.

Also I love everyone who reads toxic. Yalls comments are what keep me going ❤️ y'all are amazing and thank you so much for taking the time to read my story.