OH MY GOD!

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING

CLARY POV

I look at the person in front of me shocked. "Hey Clary" I start crying again.

"Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD,OH MY GOD." I say. Jace. My Jace, My angel, is standing at the door his arms wide open. He had changed though, He was tanner, taller and more muscular. I Jump in his arms and kiss his lips. I pull myself closer to him desperately. Kissing him passionately. He kisses me back, he kisses me so hard I actually get dizzy.

"I love you" He says as he pulls away. I bite my lip.

"Love is not a strong enough word to describe what I feel for you" I whisper. I then hear moans from behind me, Jace looks up,then back down at me.

"Why don't you stay with me...for a few days....at the Royal Sonesta" Jace says. I grin.

"How long are you staying?" I ask hm.

"Only until.........August 30th" He grins. It's June.....2nd. I gasp.

"Oh my god Jace!" I say I hug him tightly.

"Go pack" He says. "I'll wait for you here" Jace says. I run to my room and put a bunch of clothes into a bag. I grab my charger.

"JAX!" I yell.

"WHAT?!" He yells annoyed.

"I WON'T BE BACK UNTILL AUGUST 30TH!" I yell.

"OK" He yells back. I run downstairs and kiss Jace's cheek. He grabs my waist and pulls it close to him. I sigh and lean into his shoulder. He kisses my head. We hail a cab and get to the hotel. We get into the elevator and I kiss his cheek. We were alone in the elevator. Jace pecks my lips. I laugh and peck him back. He tries to kiss me but I walk out of the elevator since it opened. Jace trails behind me. He turns me around and pecks me. I frown and peck him back. Before he can kiss me back,I wiggle out of his grip. I start running down the halls Jace running after me. I giggle at our stupid game. I keep running. and finally find Jace's room I stop and wait for him. Jace gets to me and kisses me. I laugh and bite my lip. He opens the door. I peck him quickly and run inside. He runs inside pulling the door shut. I hide behind the bed, expecting him to peck me from my left. Instead Jace gets on the bed and pecks me while he's upside down. Then he lifts his head up. I turn around and stand up. I push Jace down flat onto the bed.our face so close we were almost touching. I breathe In and out. Then I kiss him. He moves his hands from my hips up my spine to my hair. My legs were straddling his hips. He was tugging my hair closer to himself. I pushed myself closer. He rolled us over making him be on top. He moves away from my lips and starts kissing my jaw, he trails down my neck to my chest, and the rest is history.

A/N: Hey, i said it would get darker....but im still not writting this..ok! Use your imagination!!!