Truth Bomb

DISCLAIMER I OWN NOTHING!!!!

So, according to the tittle...what do you think is going to happen....ehhhhhh? 😂 sorry, one of my little sisters friends says that at the end of every sentence. Ehhhhh? 😂...ok but seriously, what do you think will happen??????????

VALENTINE POV (Didn't see that coming did you?)

Jocelyns eyes widen, her jaw was practically on the ground. She looks at the phone in shock and puts it down slowly. I was still furious at Jocelyn, she didn't let me go to my own daughters graduation.
"What happened?" I ask roughly. She didn't even fly Clary in to meet our daughter, Valerie. Valerie has pale green eyes. The doctor says her eyes will eventually turn black. She looks at me.
"Jace proposed" She whisepers. I drop my newspaper.
"What?!" I ask surprised.
"And I just sued her" She says, rage goes through me.
"WHAT?!" I ask enraged. She looks at me square in the eye. "WH-WHAT? WH-WH-WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?" I Yell. "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST JOCELYN" I yell. "WHY? WHY? WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?" I ask.
"BECAUSE YOU GAVE HER 900 DOLLARS VALENTINE!" she yells. I look at her pathetic face. "I TOLD YOU WE WEREN'T GOING TO GIVE HER A PENNY!" I shake my head.
"Remember when we got married? Do you remember how much money,love and support each of our parents gave us?" I ask her. "They gave you 70,500 dollars for college, and 60,000 for our wedding, and when you got pregnant with Clarissa in college, they payed the medical bills, your mother comforted you, they loved you no matter what.....and now...our daughter is living in WASHINGTON DC with only 900 dollars for college!" I say.
"She betrayed us Valentine!"
"Well at least she tried to make things better! when you fought with your mother you faught coldly! which is why she isn't here anymore yet she still loves you" I say. "You can't expect her to be your little angel! she was mad! She said somethings she didn't mean!" I explain hysterically. "And you know what? this is our fault! Celine not letting Jace date Clary is OUR Karma for what we did to Celine..." She bangs on the table and stands up.
"If you 'support' her so much why don't you go to Washington and leave me here with Valerie!" She yells.
"You know what?... I am going to go to her....Im not some dog you can have on a tight leash Jocelyn! you can miss our duaghters wedding if you want...but i sure as hell am not" I say and start leaving, I see disbelief in Jocelyns eyes.probably thought i wouldn't leave.
"Valentine wait!" She yells. I turn to look at her. "You're right ok....im sorry, i want to go with you to see Clarissa....My daughter....we'll take Valerie.. " Jocelyn says. I raise my eyebrows.
"Seriously?" I ask. Jocelyn Nods.
"Yes." she says nodding.

CLARY POV
I wake up in Jace's arms. I sigh in content. I stand up and start to get up. I hear a knock on the door. I put on some jeans and a black t-shirt. I put on a black jacket and a black beanie and black combat boots. I was in a good mood today, mostly because i woke up in Jace's arms. I smile and open the door. I see a girl with platinum blonde hair.

(Pic on the top)

"Hello?" I ask. I start twisting my engagement ring on my finger. It's a nervous habit i used to have when i wore rings. It's also a small reminder that Jace and i are engaged. "How may i help you?" I ask with more confidence.
"Hi, I'm looking for Jace Herondale" She says. "He's my fiancé" She says smiling happily. My heart drops to my stomach, and my stomach does flips until it drops to my feet.