Time flies

DISCLAIMER:I OWN NOTHING
Yay!!!!! Second Chapter today!!!!!!
(Go read the last one if you haven't )

CLARY POV
it's amazing how quickly time passes. Now Valerie is seventeen...And my kids are seven.Cayden still has his blonde hair and blue eyes.

Cayden still has his blonde hair and blue eyes

Oliver's eyes had turned brownish green.....hazel

Vic hadn't changed

Vic hadn't changed...She still looked like Jace

She still looked like Jace

And Clara....Well she was still my shy little baby as well. (If you couldn't already tell Clara is my favorite....who's yours???)

     Jace and I were on the couch

Jace and I were on the couch. Val was upstairs.and the kids were outside. They were coming in and out. Vic came running in to us.
"Mommy....you're a surgeon....right?" Vic asks. I nod. "So uh.....Hypothetically...what do you do if someone got ran over by a...." She looks behind her shoulder. "2013 Ford Explorer" she asks looking back at me. My eyes widen and I jump up at the same time Jace does.
"Who got ran over?!" Jace and I ask at the same time. Vic rolls her eyes.
"I said Hypothetically" She says. I grab her face lightly.
"Vic sweetie....who got ran over" I ask. She starts tearing up.
"Mimi" She cries. I run outside with Jace. I grab my doctors coat on the way out. It has gauze and bandages. I see my kids in a circle surrounding someone. I move them aside. I let out a breath of relief. It was a puppy golden retriever. I kneel down and start cleaning the wounds. I put some gauze around it's wound.
"Let's go to a vet" I say. We pick the dog up and go to the vet with Val. We get to the vet and the vet takes her in. Clara starts sniffling. Jace scooped her up into a hug.
"Hey" Jace says. Clara looks up at him. "Everything is going to be fine" Jace says.
"B-b-but w-we're gonna have to g-give th-the doggy to the pound" Clara cries. Vic then starts crying. She grabs my arm and shakes it.
"Mommy...mommy, we can't give the doggy to the pound....Valy said they killed them!" Vic cries. Jace looks at me the same time I look at him. I shrug and he looks back at the kids.
"Ok" Jace says. He crouched down and looks at everyone. "If you promise that you will take care and play with this dog....maybe..." Oly interrupts. (Oly=Oliver)
"Yes!" He says happily. Jace rolls his eyes as the kids cheer.

%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^

We adopted Mimi. The kids have sticked with their word....that is...until now. "NO, IT'S YOUR TURN TO TAKE HER OUT!" Vic screams.

"NUH UH!" Cayden screams back.

"UH HU!" Vic yells.

"NO IT'S CLARA'S TURN" Cayden screams.

"NO! It's Oly's turn" Clara says.

"Hey! don't pin this on me! I took her out last night!" Only says. I go inside the room.

"Fine then! Vic Just take her out!' Clara says.

"NO! Clara!" Vic yells.

"YES!" clara screams back. Vic then goes and starts hitting Clara.

"Hey!Hey Hey!" I say pulling them apart. "Both of you! Both of you will take Mimi out all week. And if you fight again it will be two weeks....understand?" I say. Vic frowns.

"Fine!" She says and storms off. Clara puts her head down and runs away and Only does the same thing. I sigh. Cayden comes up to me.

"Umm.....Mom..." He says.

"Yes?!" I snap. I look at him and regret it. "sorry....I just....sorry" I say.Cayden smiles.

"I have a.....I have an assignment due tomorrow about....about my name.....mom...Why did you name me Cayden?" Cayden asks. I gasp slightly.

"Oh...I uh...Ok....Cayden....If I were a normal mom...I would make up a story....but I'm not.....So I'm going to tell you the truth." I say. "Cayden...You were born Prematurely...very early on....you still had two whole months until your due date. But...Something went wrong and they had to take you out before the due date. The doctors were sure you were about to Die......But you didn't.....so I named you Cayden....Because Cayden means fighter and warrior....and that's exactly what you are Cayden" I say. He looks at me and hugs me tightly.

"I love you mom" He says. I smile and hug him back.

"I love you too." I say.