Jelly Jace

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING! NOT EVEN JELLY JACE!

JACE POV
I was in the hospital again. Clary has barley been at home! Hell, once she didn't even come home! I was going to bring her lunch because I'm guessing she's hungry....Ok, so I kinda sound like a in-home-mom...But for the record I make more money than Clary. I turn the corner. Rage over takes me. Fucking Sam was so close to Clary.Clary was against the wall and Sam had a hand next to her head. She laughed at something he said. I clear my throat. Clary looks at me and her eyes light up. She walks towards me and hugs me. She doesn't even kiss me. "Hey" she whispers. "What are you doing here?"
"I came to bring you food since you haven't even come back to sleep" I say. She smiles.
"Thanks" She says. She grabs the bag and looks at me. "What's wrong?" She asks. Damm Clary's way of knowing if I'm ok.
"Bad day at work" I lie, it's actually been a great day at work, not in my personal life though.
"Ok....now tell me the real version"She says. I roll my eyes.
"Clary, are you..." I trail off.
"Am I what?" She asks. I try to think of a lie. "Am I what? Jace" she pushes.
"Are you cheating on me with Sam?" I ask. Her eyes widen in surprise, then they go back to their normal size.
"Am I cheating on you...with Sam?" She questions. Then she laughs. "No...no I'm not Jace."She says. I sigh. "Let's go home....and have lunch...then we can watch a movie"Clary says. I grin.
"Ok" I say simply. She kisses my cheek and we do exactly what she said. No interruptions, no pagers going off no one calling me...nothing.

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$
I wake up to an annoying bling. It was coming from Clary's side. I yawn and sit up. I grab her phone thinking it was an annoying alarm. I turn on the phone. Instead of an alarm name and a snooze button, I see a text message. From Sam. I roll my eyes. This guy just can't give up, I mean look at what he said. Hey Clare bear, we still on for tonight? You won't tell Jace right? Can't wait for what happens tonight! Love you❤️ bye Shit......she lied to me....actually lied to me. She's cheating on me. With a surgeon. With Sam. She's cheating on me with Sam...Sam....He probably shoves his tongue down her throat between surgeries. My stomach does flips as I re read the text. Clary groans and starts to stir. But I can't move, I'm frozen. She finally opens her eyes.
"Good morning...." She yawns. I just stare at her, still frozen.
"Date tonight, huh?" My voice comes out colder than I meant it to.
"What?" She asks. I give her her phone back.
"Be more careful next time you cheat on me" I say. I walk towards the bathroom. I get inside the shower and put the handle to cold. I let the water drop down on my head as I try to wrap my head of what the hell just happened.