1. Jugheads birthday

"Where do you think you're going?" I ask Betty as I see her slyly sneaking out the front door.
"I'm going to the movies with Jughead, I told you earlier and we're throwing him a surprise birthday party afterwards"
"Ok, but don't be back to late"
"I won't, see you later"
And before I could fit another word in she had left. She had changed so much in the last couple of weeks. I was scared she'd go down the same path Polly did, but deep down I knew she wouldn't make the same mistakes.

- 4 hours later -
She wasn't answering any of my calls so I decided to to drive down to Fred's house and see what was happening. As I arrived I saw the front door fly open and two men running out, followed by a large number of people. I couldn't quite make out who they all were so I decided to stay put and wait until they had cleared.
Soon enough, they all left and I was able to make out who they were. Jughead was there and so was Archie, and then I recognised the other person. It was FP. I suddenly felt as if I were in a completely different world, and had the urge to get out the car. I saw Archie and jughead go back inside, at which point I decided to get out and talk to him. I was nervous.. we hadn't spoken in a few years, but I decided I wouldn't male a fool of myself and try to act civilised. As I approached him he turned and we spoke.
"FP"
"Alice" he said under his breath
"As Captain of the neighbourhood watch, I am obligated to ask you what you're doing on this side of town" crap, was that a bit to much
"Don't act so high and mighty Alice, you may not live on the Southside anymore, you may not dress like your from the Southside, but we both know the truth.. snakes don't shed their skin so easily"
I had to think of a good comeback. "Goodnight FP, Now get the hell out of my neighbourhood" that ought to do it.
"You're still hot Alice, to bad you're a stick in the mud"
I couldn't more than give him a cold icy look as he drove off. All these years, I had always tried to imagine what we would say if we ever met again, however I didn't imagine it to go down like this.
I drove back home thinking what could've happened if I would have said something different.
I pulled up and needed a short moment to realise why Hal's car wasn't there. I had kicked him out just a few days ago. I was all alone. Polly was gone, Hal was gone, Betty was at Archie's and i had no one. I remembered what life was like with FP in it. Although it was quite some time ago, it was no doubt one of the best points in my life. I was free, we were young. But now all that's changed. I had a reputation and a family, and there was no going back. I lost my daughter and my husbands a dick, and the one person I could only ever 100% rely on and trust, I had just treated like a piece of shit. He didn't deserve that