Nursery

"I'll see you guys later" Betty called before leaving the house.

"Ok honey, see you later" Alice called back.

She returned her attention to FP who had his head resting on her chest and was tracing patterns on her bump. She smiled and ran her hands through his hair.

"How are you feeling?"

"Much better, don't worry"

"You sure?"

"Yes FP, I'm sure" she giggled at how caring he was.

"Ok.. is there anything you want to do today?"

"I was thinking we could start painting the baby's room. Hell we should have done that weeks ago, and not a month before my due date!"

"Sounds like a plan. Do we need anything?"

"No.. we have paint, and I still have Betty and Polly's furniture"

"Ok then"

FP got off the sofa and helped Alice up. Alice told him where the paint was, and whilst he went and got it, she headed upstairs and started laying out some newspaper on the floor so they wouldn't get the carpet dirty.

"Here we go" FP said placing the pots on the floor.

He began unbuttoning his shirt and undoing his belt. Alice spun around and gave him an odd look.

"What? You expect me to paint wearing those clothes?" He said pointing to the pile of clothes on the floor.

"Oh. Good thinking" she said and began taking her clothes off as well.

As she did so, FP went into the other room and found an old shirt for her to wear. He grabbed his work pants and an old shirt for himself. He returned and saw her wearing nothing but her underwear. He quickly put on his clothes and walked over to her, handing her the shirt. She slipped it over her shoulders and began doing up the buttons.

"Let me" FP said, walking over to her and doing the rest of the buttons up. He placed his hands on her bump and then on her face, leaning in for a kiss. They stood there kissing for a while until he pulled away and began placing kisses along her jawline, then down her neck and finally he crouched down in front of her. He placed a delicate kiss on the inside of her thigh before standing up straight. He handed her a paintbrush which he had just picked up off the floor. She groaned in disappointment. He turned around and picked up his own paintbrush.

"I'll get you back for that you little shit" Alice whispered, just loud enough for him to hear.

FP put on some music and they began painting.

After about 10 minutes Alice walked over to him and began pulling of his shirt. She was horny, no doubt about it, but she wanted to get him back for that little stunt he pulled.

FP didn't resist. He let her carry on. She took his shirt off and threw it onto the floor. She began placing kisses on his back and on his neck.

FP hadn't yet come to the realisation that she was tricking him. However when he felt something cold being smeared onto his back, he knew what she was doing. He swiftly turned around and saw Alice standing there with a paintbrush in her hand, giggling.

"You did not just"

"Damn right I did"

FP sighed, laughing.

"What you gonna do about it?"

"What do you want me to do about it?"

Alice stared deep into his eyes. Their bodies were just inches apart, and the sexual tension was obviously present. They hadn't had sex in a few weeks, because of Alice's pains. It was getting much harder for her to move around and FP didn't want to pressure her into doing something she wasn't comfortable with.

Their bodies were getting closer to each other, growing hotter. They were both desperate.

FP didn't want to make the first move in case Alice wasn't comfortable with it. Luckily, Alice could read his mind and knew she would have to be the one to make the first move, if she wanted this to happen.

She pushed her body up against his and cupped his face with her hands. They were so close that they could feel each other's heartbeat. FP's hands rested on her hips and she rested hers on his shoulders.

Alice leaned in and began kissing him. He immediately kissed back, and the kiss deepened quickly.

"Wait-" FP whispered, pulling away from the kiss.

"What?"

"Are you sure about this? Ali, I don't want to hurt you"

"I'm sure. Please"

FP could tell when Alice was lying or telling the truth. He knew what she was feeling just by looking at her. He knew she would be ok.

He didn't hesitate. Their lips crashed into each other and resumed their heated kiss from earlier. FP wrapped his arms around her and she put her arms around his neck, accidentally getting paint on her hands. She pushed him against the wall and kept her balance by putting her hands on the wall, of course getting paint everywhere. His hands traveled down her back and towards her butt. He carefully lifted her and turned them around, pressing her against the wall. He ripped open her shirt, exposing her body.

He quickly set her back down, as they both removed their clothes, throwing them on to the floor. At this point their breathing was heavy and sweat was beginning to form.

"FP, not in here" Alice panted

"Ok"

And with one swift move, he picked her up again, exiting the room. He headed down the hall and into the bathroom.

"Better?"

"Much better" Alice replied, resuming the kiss.

FP turned on the shower and they stumbled into it. Alice turned so that her back was against his front. He began placing kisses along her jawline and then her neck. His hands were both resting on her bump, and gradually he moved one hand further down towards her crotch. He began rubbing and slowly let a few fingers enter her. He found her sensitive spot, causing her to roll her head back in pleasure. She couldn't help but let out a loud moan.

After about 5 mind in the shower, they found their way into the bedroom.

Alice laid down on the bed, and let FP take control. He hovered over her and gently kissed her. He rubbed his shaft against her, only causing her to grow impatient. All of a sudden he shoved himself into her, causing her to gasp.

"Ok?" He asked, not wanting to hurt her.

"Yeah" she smiled.

They kissed for a bit before he began moving inside her. She wrapped her legs around him only causing him to drive himself deeper inside her.

"Faster" she whispered

FP obeyed. He began thrusting harder and faster than before. This time Alice couldn't keep it in. She began moaning.

Meanwhile, Betty and jughead had just entered the house. They headed straight upstairs and walked past the baby's room. There were clothes laying on the floor, and were odd patches of paint on the wall. Some looked like hand prints.

"Oh god.. I hope they didn't-" Betty was interrupted by the sound of moaning.

Jughead looked like he was about to throw up.

"That's just-" she was cut off again, this time the moans were even louder.

Jughead looked at Betty.

"Go. Just go" she said pointing towards the stairs.

The two of them raced down the stairs and decided to wait in the kitchen.

Alice had now switched to the top. She was straddling him while he was playing with her breasts and resting his hands on her stomach.

They came to an end, causing Alice to yell out his name.