Flashback 3

I passed a mirror on my way out of the building. I had a cut on my lip and a bruised eye, nothing compared to Hal though. I fought him off best as I could and ended up knocking him out. Once he was down, I raced out. Fred told me Alice was waiting oustide in the parking lot but she was nowhere to be found. Just as I was about to walk over to my truck, I heard my name being called.
"Forsythe Jones! Get back here at once!"
I didn't hesitate. I knew I was close to being expelled so I slowly turned and walked towards the principal. I knew I wouldn't be in as much trouble if I went over instead of running off.
"My office. Now."
Shit.
I was being held here at school whilst Alice was out there somewhere. God knows where she was. Maybe she made her way home safely but maybe Hal found her. I couldn't stand the thought of her being alone especially after what just happened.
I sat here watching the clock. Every second that went by I got more and more anxious.
"Alright Forsythe, your free to go, however I want to see you here in my office on Monday morning, at 9 am sharp"
"Yes sir"
*
I pulled up in front of  Alice's house. There was no car parked on the driveway and when I rung the doorbell nobody answered. I couldn't imagine why Her parents would be out so late, unless Alice was involved. I sat on the front step for at least an hour but nobody turned up. It was getting cold and it was way past midnight, so I decided to go. Although I longed to stay and wait for someone to return I knew it was pointless.
*
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Crap. 9:37. I jumped up and raced into the bathroom. It didn't even take me 5 minutes to get ready, and before I knew it I was in my truck and in my way to Alice's.
I pulled up outside, anxious as to wether she would be home or not.
I heard the doorknob turn, and mrs Smith greeted me.
"Fp, she's not here."
She tried to force the door shut, but I put my foot in the way
"Please mrs Smith, I need to know if she's ok?"
"Don't worry, she's in good hands. She's being taken care of."
"What do you mean?!" I was worried out of my mind.
"Let's just say we Sent her away to get some help, and she won't be returning any time soon, ok?" Mr Smith said as he approached us. I knew it wasn't worth arguing with the both of them, so I turned around and walked away. I walked up to my truck, but then I had a different idea. I walked nextdoor over to cam's house. We hadn't spoken in a while, but I knew she would be able to tell me what happened.
She opened the door and without even saying a word, she told me everything.
"Fp! They took her away! They packed her bag and drove off last night. When they returned she wasn't with them."
"Well do you know where they took her?"
"I'm not sure but they sent her sister to this place a few years ago. Maybe they sent her their too."
"Ok, where?"
"The sisters"
"Oh my god. Thanks cam, honestly I don't know if I would have been able to find her if you hadn't helped me."
"No problem"
I smiled before quickly turning away and running towards my Truck. The 30 minute drive was so nerve racking, and once I got there I sprinted out as quickly as I could.