Later

Alice and FP rushed into the front room to see chic holding the phone in one hand. Alice clutched onto her grandson holding him tight to her chest. She already knew what had just happened. The way that chic looked at her and FP gave it away. Polly noticed her mother's strange behaviour and immediately got up and walked towards her. Alice had her eyes fixed on chic, giving him such an intense look, that she didn't realise Polly coming towards her. Polly placed a hand on her mother's shoulder, worriedly. Alice diverted her attention to Polly, who was gesturing for the baby. She handed him over before asking her mother what was wrong.
"Mom.. is everything ok?"
"Everything's fine Polly"
"No it's not" chic butted in
Alice gave a weak smile before grabbing chics hand and pulling him away.
"Just give us a moment" she smiled at the girls before dragging chic into the kitchen. As she walked past FP she signalled for him to come with her.
"You're pregnant?!"
"Shh keep your voice down" FP said
"But I mean it's true isn't it?"
Alice nodded as she looked down at her feet. This was not the reaction she had hoped for.
"I thought you guys were having an affair, not a baby"
Chic wasn't mad. He was just a bit shocked.
"Look chic, it wasn't planned but we've given it some thought, and to be honest, it wouldn't be the worst idea" Alice looked at FP and they nodded.
"But you know you can't keep this a secret for long, right?"
"Well aware" FP sighed.
"You can't tell the girls though, ok? In fact, don't tell anyone"
"Trust me I won't"
"Thank you"
"I'm happy for you. Both of you. It was just a bit unexpected"
Fp and Alice smiled at each other. He placed his arm around her and fiddled with her hand. They were interrupted when Betty came into the room holding one of the twins. Fp and Alice sprung apart.
"Mom, is it ok if I stay with Polly tonight?"
"Sure, just please be careful"
"Thanks!"
"And don't forget, you have school tomorrow."
"Don't worry, I'll come by in the morning and collect it"
"Mom, I'm also going to be out of town tonight. Remember I have a job interview tomorrow morning in Greendale"
"Okay, Well have fun you guys"
Alice caught Fps eye. They had traveled to different sides of the room, so nothing looked suspicious. He knew Alice would be alone tonight, and gave her a look as to say ,are you thinking what I'm thinking'. Alice couldn't help but grin. She quickly looked down and when she looked back up she also caught chics eye, who also knew what they had planned. He was a bit grossed out and pulled a face.
"Chic what's wrong?" Betty asked
"Nothing" he flashed his parents a look before they left the room.
They heard the kitchen door close, and FP made his way back over to Alice, who was leaning against the counter.
"Looks like you're all alone tonight" he joked
"I could offer you some company"
Alice snorted a little as their lips connected. He smiled into the kiss. Alice felt his hands travelling down her back and broke away as he reached her hips. She put her thumb to his bottom lip pulling down on it gently. She leaned in closer, so that their foreheads were touching.
"Later.." she pushed him away from her playfully before walking away. She drove him crazy. He bit his lip as she turned around and made her way to the closed door.
They joined chic, Polly, Betty, chic and the twins again. Alice decided she would cook for everyone before they headed off. She made a roast dinner, with of course the help of FP.     The two sat next two each other at the table and were flirting the whole time. Fps hand kept grazing Alice's thigh and every once in a while she took his hand and played with his fingers.
He was relieved when Betty exclaimed that it was getting late and they should probably get going. The girls left with the twins, followed by chic, who knew what his parents were going to get up to. He didn't want to stick around for that. They said their goodbyes and left. Fp stood at the door talking with jughead while Alice made her way into the kitchen to clean up. She started clearing the table and stacking the dishwasher. She heard the door close and in a matter of seconds, a warm pair of arms wrapped around her waist. She stood with her back to him and he kissed her neck gently.
"FP, we need to clean first" she giggled, trying to sound serious.
"That can wait"
"FP-"
Before she could say another word he spun her around and kissed her roughly.
"I've waited all day, Ali, I can't wait anymore"
Without saying another word, he joined their lips again and pushed her towards the counter. She was right. The kitchen was a mess, but neither of them cared. He cupped her face with his hands and she pulled him closer to him. His hands slid down and landed on her chest. He ripped open her blouse, exposing her bra. He couldn't be bothered to take it off. Their breathing got faster and the kiss became rougher. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He slammed her into the door and pinned her against it. He shoved her skirt up and undid his jeans. At that moment, they only needed each other. He shoved himself into her and they found a pace. She still had one leg wrapped around him, and her other leg barely touched the floor. He held her arms up and pinned them against the door. Alice's hand fell to the door knob, and she turned it, allowing the door to fly open. She moved her body weight onto FP and shoved him against the wall. They were now standing in the hall. They continued, and finally found themselves on the couch. Fps trousers were now gone and so was Alice's skirt. Her blouse was still open, and it was clearly visible that FP had left his mark. Her chest was covered in small hickeys, but she didn't mind. They were both completely out of breath. They had both worked up quite a sweat and and stench collided with the smell of the alcohol they had drunk at dinner. Alice climbed off of FP and made her way into the kitchen.
"Where do you think you're going?"
"Kitchen won't clean itself" she shrugged.
He sighed and got up to help her. They eventually got the job done although afterwards they fell right back into each other's arms.