Old friends

Fp took Alice's hand and walked out of the building, closely followed by Mary, Hermione, Fred and Hiram. Because the diner was only a 10 minute walk, they decided not to go by car. Alice let go of Fps hand and joined her two former best friends, as did FP, who joined Fred and Hiram. The six of them talked the whole way to the diner. They laughed a lot and tried to forget about that nights previous events.
Once they were at pops, they all squished into one of the booths at the back of the diner. Alice sat on Fps lap, and sitting next to them was Mary. Fred sat opposite her and sitting next to him were Hermione and Hiram. They settled down and started talking again.
"Sure reminds me of back in the day"
They all looked over to see pop Tate standing there with a notepad and pen in his hands.
They all laughed
"So what can I get you guys? Let me guess.. Hermione strawberry, Hiram vanilla, Fred strawberry, Mary vanilla, and you two chocolate?"
"The usual" Hermione laughed
They used to go there so often as teenagers, that pop had remembered their orders off by heart.
He quickly returned with the orders and handed them out.
"Thanks pop"
"Now let's get deep, I wanna know all the gossip" Hermione started
"Yeah, Fred and Mary? How are things looking on your side?" Hiram asked
Of course they hadn't told anyone yet, but they had gotten back together recently. Fred looked at Mary as if to ask for permission, and she gave him a smile. Without saying anything, he took her hand into his and rested it on the table.
"I knew it!" FP laughed patting Mary on the shoulder.
"Anyway, enough about us.. Hiram? Hermione? What about you?"
"Better than ever" Hermione smiled
"And finally, Alice and Fp? I mean it's no secret anymore, but how are things anyway?"
"Really really great" FP smiled, pecking Alice on the cheek.
"How far along are you?" Mary asked
"Just over 4 months" Alice smiled taking a sip of her milkshake.
„That's so exciting" Mary squealed
„I know" Alice replied looking at FP.
He just smiled and nuzzled his head into her chest, resting it there.
The six continued talking into the night. They discussed all sorts of things. It was mainly Mary, Hermione, Fred and Hiram who were doing the talking, since Alice and FP were too caught up with each other. FP played with her hands and rested one of his own on Alice's thigh. Every now and then he grazed it along her thigh, subtly dropping hints. Alice knew exactly what he was doing. She couldn't help but giggle a few times causing the others to wonder what was so funny. Although it was fun catching up with old friends, there was one thing on Fps mind. Alice. She'd been driving him crazy. She was also leaving small subtle hints. She kept running her hand through the back of his hair, twiddling the longer strands. She also grazed the back of his ear and neck, deliberately trying to tease him.
They had been at pops for a few hours, but FP couldn't take it anymore. Alice could see how frustrated he was getting, and chuckled to herself, knowing her plan had worked. Fp noticed the guilty grin on her face and immediately shot her a look. She grinned even harder and bit her lip seductively. This did not go unseen, for Mary had noticed them flirting all night and knew exactly what was going on. Alice leaned in and whispered into Fps ear.
"Let's get out of here"
"Please" FP groaned eagerly
"Guys, we're gonna hit the road"
"Ok, we'll see you soon"
Mary got out of the booth and let FP and Alice out. After they had gotten up, she sat back down, Fred immediately getting up and joining her. Alice mumbled something naughty into Fps ear, which made him laugh a little.
"Really?"
"Mhm"
FP grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him. He began nibbling her ear.
"FP not here, wait a minute"
She gently pushed him away and they said their goodbyes. Fp took Alice's hand and they quickly walked out. They reached the parking lot and FP pulled Alice towards him. He couldn't take it any longer. Their lips connected and they started making out in the middle of the parking lot at pops. They were completely oblivious to the fact that they could be seen, in fact the other parents were secret watching them through the window in pops.
"God, they really haven't changed at all" Hermione laughed
"Nope!" Fred said
"They're still crazy about each other! Who'd have thunk it?" Mary laughed
They didn't mean to watch them making out, but it was hard to go unnoticed.
Alice broke away from the kiss.
"Come on FP, let's go"
She took his hand and they made their way back to the school.
"Why are we back here?" FP whined
"The car!"
"Oh yeah, I forgot"
Alice went to go and get in the drivers seat, but FP was quick to stop her.
"No way." He said takin her arm and walking with her to the other side of the car.
"FP. I can still drive. I'm pregnant, not-"
"Still. I don't want you driving"
She admired how much he cared about her.
"Fine, whatever you say"
They got into the car and started driving, however they weren't heading home..