Sweetwater river

„Fp.. where are you taking me?" She laughed
"You'll see"
Alice was confused at first, for she had no idea where he was taking her, but as soon as they reached the other side of town, she knew exactly where they were going. She looked out of the car window and saw the sign for sweetwater river. She smiled, reminiscing their youth, thinking about all the time they had spent there.
This is where they had their first kiss. This is where they had their first time. This is where they used to meet up when they wanted to escape reality and be with each other.
Alice snapped out of her daydreams when she realised the car was slowing down. They were at their usual spot, a small bank, hidden amongst the trees. It looked the same as it did 20 years ago.
"So what have you got in mind?" FP asked her as he noticed a smile beginning to form on her face. Alice knew exactly what she wanted, but first she wanted him to wait a little longer.
"Stay here a minute" she said getting out of the car.
Fp did as he was told and stayed seated in the car. He watched as Alice got out of the car and started walking away. She walked in front of the car and turned so she was facing him. She kicked of her heels and began unzipping her dress. Her movements were very slow but it was intentional. Fp gazed at her in awe as she began sliding the dress off of her shoulders and down to her waist. She proceeded to remove the entire dress, leaving her fully naked.
Seeing her like this, FP knew he couldn't wait much longer. He undid his seatbelt and opened the car door. He slowly got out and started heading over towards her. He stopped in his tracks as Alice began walking over to him. She placed her hands on his chest and leaned in close, so that they were only centimetres apart. She curved his lips, going straight for his jawline, trailing kisses along it. Her hands slid down to his belt and started undoing them. She got rid of his jeans, and then returned to get rid of his shirt. After removing all of his clothes, she started kissing his neck again. She pressed her body into his, and wrapped her arms around his neck. She stopped kissing him and just gazed longingly into his eyes. FP focused on her face, pure perfection. Just seeing her reminded him of how much he loved her and then he realised he couldn't take it much longer. With one swift movement, he picked her up. She tightly wrapped her legs around his waist and he placed his hands around her thighs. As soon as he had a good grip, he leaned in and connected their lips. He slowly started walking into the river, not even caring that it was a little cold. He carried on walking until the water got thigh high. The water gently brushed against Alice's thighs, making her shiver. Without warning her, FP fell to his knees, taking Alice with him. The water was cold against her sensitive skin, and it made her gasp.
"FP!" She giggled
He picked her back up and walked further into the river. As pay back she began flicking him with water, which resulted in him doing the exact same. She got out of his grip and started racing through the water. To try and prevent her from going any further, he began splashing her even more. He chased her around, and eventually caught up with her. He wrapped his arms around her stomach and pulled her into him, their lips immediately connecting. It was slow and delicate at first, but as Alice noticed Fps hands trailing down her body she became more aggressive. The kiss got extremely passionate, and after a while they decided it would be better to head back to the car. They climbed into the back seats, and continued from where they left off. Alice straddled FP, kissing him passionately, while his hand trailed down her stomach and found her spot. She began moaning quietly, which turned him on even more. Just as she was on the brink of pleasure, his hand left her. He changed their position, laying her down on the backseats, and hovering over her. She wrapped her legs around him as he entered her. He began moving in and out and fiercely attacking her neck. She let out moans of pleasure, and as he began getting faster and rougher, she couldn't help but yell out his name. He thrusted a few more times before they both came to a finish.
Afterwards they both lay there, enjoying each other's presence.

It was getting very late, so they decided to get dressed again and headed back home. They pulled up in front of the house and started walking up to the front door, arm in arm, laughing as they went.
"Hey guys" they heard someone say
They looked over to see Fred and Mary standing outside the house next door.
"What are you guys doing here?" Alice asked puzzled
"We live here Alice" he chuckled
"Anyway, looks like you guys had fun?"
Mary and Fred both laughed as they looked them up and down. Fp was carrying her shoes, and his shirt was unbuttoned. It was easy to guess where they had just been, because their hair was still slightly damp.
"Shut up and good night" Alice laughed pulling FP inside with her and closing the door behind them.