Pops

FP and jughead had now been living at Alice's for a few days. They also hadn't gotten a response from Hiram yet, which worried them slightly. They didn't let it bother them too much though.
Things returned back to normal. FP started working at the diner again, and Betty and jughead were at school. However Alice still hadn't found a job yet. Although she'd only be able to work for a few months before going on maternity leave, she still wanted to find a job.
She decided to go to pops and ask if she could pick up a few shifts there.
She arrived at the diner quite early that morning. FP wasn't there yet, and there were few customers. Alice saw pop Tate walk out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee and pancakes in his hands. He walked over to one of the tables and served the food, before making his way back to Alice.
„Alice what can I get you?"
„I was kind of hoping you'd get me a job, see, Hal fired me and the only other place I'd want to work is here"
„Well how could I refuse that" he smiled
„When can you start?"
„Now? Tomorrow?"
„Now would be great, I've only got FP here today to help"
„Great"
„The uniforms are in the back, and I trust you still know you're way around?"
„Definitely, thankyou pop"
„No problem"
Alice made her way to the back of the diner and into the room where all the uniforms were. They hadn't changed a bit. They were still the same uniforms as 25 years ago. She looked through them and tried to find one that wasn't already being used. She came across a uniform that looked familiar. There was a small stain on one of the sleeves and the name Alice was embroidered onto it. Alice took it from its hanger and went to try it on. It still fit her pretty well. It managed to hide her bump very well too. She made her way out and headed over to the counter and started to make some coffee.
She heard the door open and the little bell ring through the shop. She turned around to see FP. Their eyes connected immediately. Usually it was him behind the counter and she was the one on the other side. He slowly walked over to her, a confused look on his face.
„Alice"
„Say hello to your new co worker"
She stepped out from behind the counter. FP looked her up and down in awe. It was the same uniform she used to wear 25 years ago. It still fit her and was able to cover up her bump nicely.
„Wow"
Fp wanted to kiss her so badly but he knew that wouldn't be such a great idea. There were only a few people in the shop, but this was Riverdale, and news spread fast. Instead he gave her a little pat on the bum and went to change into his uniform. His day just got more interesting. In fact it got even more interesting as he walked back out and saw Hal and Penelope walk into the diner. They went and sat down in one of the booths. He looked around for Alice but couldn't find her. He went into the kitchen and saw her talking to pop.
„Alice, I need to talk to you"
„Pop could you hang on a sec"
„Sure"
„Fp, what's wrong?"
Fp took her hand and they both walked out to the counter. He didn't need to say anything, Alice already knew.
„That filthy bastard"
Without hesitation, she grabbed her notepad and walked over to the booth where they were sat. FP tried to stop her, but she was quick. He stood behind the counter and watched closely.
Hal and Penelope's conversation was interrupted by Alice walking up to them both. Hal was taken aback. The last thing he had expected to see was his almost ex wife serving him and his new 'lover'.
"What can I get you both" she said with a sarcastic smile
Hal was still lost for words
"Al- alice? What are you doing here? Why?-"
"Can't sit around all day and do nothing. Besides you fired me, so what else was I supposed to do?" She snapped
"So what do you want?"
"We'll take two chocolate milkshakes"
Alice didn't even bother writing it down. It was what she and Hal always ordered. Alice made her way back to FP, Hal watching her every move. He watched as Fp placed his arms around Alice and pulled her into a hug. He watched FP kiss Alice's forehead and stroke her hair. He even saw how he took her hand and led her towards the back of the diner. He knew something was going on between them.
"FP where are we going?" Alice giggled as they headed towards the back of the diner. He pulled her into a small room and locked the door. The room was extremely small. A washing machine stood in one corner and there was a shelf and a mirror in the other.
"FP.." Alice groaned as he started attacking her neck. But it wasn't gentle. He made his way up her jawline and to her lips. He pulled apart for a second and mumbled something.
"Don't take any notice of Hal. He's not good enough for you"
His comment made Alice laugh and she pulled him back in to the kiss. Fp lifted her on top of the washing machine and began to unbutton her uniform. He threw it off, revealing her beautiful body. She pulled of his shirt and started to undo his trousers. Once they were undressed, their lips met again. Alice wrapped her legs around FP and he inserted himself into her. She let out a yelp and FP covered her mouth with his hand. He knew they didn't have much time, or else they'd become suspicious. He moved faster and faster, causing Alice to moan. He kept his hand over her mouth. They both tried a hard as they could to be quiet, but it was difficult. Alice grabbed his butt and pulled him in deeper. He thrusted into her harder and faster. They came to an end and both let out a sigh. They got dressed and headed back out. They were still short on air but tried their best to cover it up.
Hal noticed them come back out. Fp disappeared into the kitchen while Alice walked over to them and handed them their drinks. He noticed the sweat on her forehead, not to mention a new red mark on her neck. Her hair looked different to what it looked like precisely 9 minutes ago. She gave them another sarcastic smile before turning on her heel and walking away. She was joined behind the counter by FP, who gave her a devilish grin.