A wild night out

After they had eaten dinner at pops with FP and jughead, Alice and Betty headed home and started getting ready for the party.
It was 10pm and they had to be there in 15 minutes.
„Come on Mom! Don't wanna be late" Betty yelled. She was wearing a blue skirt and a pink blouse, unlike her mother who decided to go all out. As Alice made her way down the stairs Betty turned around. She was shocked. She had never seen this side of her mother. She knew she was a former serpent but she never really took the time to realise that she used to dress like this when she was younger.
„Wow! Mom!"
„I know Betty, not quite your style, but why not. Just this once" she winked at Betty before heading out the door.
***
They arrived on time at the party, and made their way inside the white wrym. As soon as they walked in jughead ran up to Betty and they both headed off. Alice didn't mind though. She knew Jughead would take care of her.
She made her way over to the bar and ordered a shot of tequila.
"Wow Alice, steady there. You've only been here for 5 minutes." FP said in a sarcastic tone. Alice turned around, a grin on her face.
„Care to join me?" Alice asked him. Sure, but then you have to join me afterwards, he said pointing at the dance floor. Alice sighed but agreed. They both downed another shot before heading over to the dance floor.
They had been dancing for about ten minutes, already drowning in sweat though. The floor was getting quite full and although she didn't mind being that close to FP, she would rather them go someplace more private. She was about to open her mouth and say something but FP best her to it.
„Wanna get out of here?!" he yelled over the music.
„Please!" Alice yelled back.
He took her by the hand and led her through the large crowd. They made their way past the restroom and into the old bar. It was empty and you could only just hear the music.
„Remember this?" FP asked. They closed the place years ago, and a new bar was opened next door.
„You bet" Alice smiled. They made their way around the counter and FP leaned against it. There was a moment of silence before FP grabbed Alice's arm. He pulled her close to him. They were centimetres away from each other and they could feel the sexual tension between them. They both wanted and needed each other. FP leaned in a little closer. He tilted his head a little and started kissing Alice's jawline. He then moved down to her neck. Alice tilted back her head and moaned with pleasure.
„FP..." she moaned „stop teasing me" and with that she took hold of his face and pulled him back towards her. There was a small pause before their lips crashed into one another. The kiss became quite rough. FP grabbed onto Alice's hips, pulling her closer to him, and Alice dragged her hands through his hair. FPs hands traveled down her thighs and he picked her up. He quickly swung her around and placed her on the bar top. Their kiss became more intense but they both needed more.
„May I?" Fp asked breathlessly
„Just do it Fp" an equally breathless Alice replied.
„You sure?"
„Yes I'm fucking sure!" Alice laughed before leaning in to kiss him again. She felt Fp move his hands towards his belt and could hear him unzipping his flies. She suddenly felt him inside of her. He started of slow but after a while he began moving a little faster. Alice arched her back and tilted her head back again. Fp placed small kisses on her chest before meeting her lips again. He thrusted in and out of her whilst continuing their kiss. Alice moaned into his mouth as both of their breathing became quicker.
„Stay in" Alice mumbled under her breath, and a few seconds later she felt him come inside of her. They slowed down and finished. Moments later Fp heard his name being called.
„Fp! Come on there's an initiation taking place"
„Coming!" Fp yelled.
He smiled at Alice and gave her a quick peck on the lips before they both headed back.
They walked towards the stage but didn't expect to see what they saw. Betty cooper was dressed in black lingerie and was slowly moving around the stripper pole. Alice stared in dismay as she watched her daughter. The song came to an end and FP rushed up on to the stage and handed her a jacket to cover up. Alice made her way to the stage, where Betty would be coming off. She couldn't face her though. She felt tears forming and before giving it second thoughts, she turned around and made her way to the exit. Betty and Fp noticed and ran after her. Betty was still in heels so she wasn't able to run, but Fp was able to quickly make his way through the crowd. He reached the exit and ran towards Alice. She was about to get in her car, but he was able to stop her.
"Alice" he said in a comforting voice
"Oh my god FP"
She was utterly shocked a what had just happened. FP pulled her in to a hug. They stood there in an embrace as Alice broke down. Betty finally made her way to the exit as she saw FP and Alice in a tight embrace. She thought they hated each other, and it made her suspicious. She waited until they pulled apart before confronting her mother. She slowly made her way over to where they were standing.
"I'll give you some privacy" he said as he walked away, leaving Betty and Alice alone. Alice's eyes were red, and before saying another word, she signaled Betty to get in the car.