Evicted

Alice looked over at FP who was sleeping peacefully. She slid away from him and walked into the kitchen to start preparing breakfast.
It was a Monday morning, meaning Betty had school. Alice currently didn't have a job, so she spent her time helping Betty and jughead with the school newspaper.
Different thought were flowing through Alice's mind, but she was suddenly interrupted by Betty.
"Good, you remembered about school" Alice joked
"Did you find jughead? Is he ok?"
"He's fine mom, he just needed some time to think. He was at pops. We stayed and ate something and headed straight back here. He's upstairs and yes he's fine"
"Ok good, because FP was getting quite worried"
She glanced over at FP who was still fast asleep on the couch.
"It going to take some time to get used to it, and I completely understand why jughead was mad"
"Mom don't worry about it, he'll get over it"
They both smiled and giggled a bit.
Alice, who was washing the dishes, turned to face her daughter.
"I'm so happy that your ok with this"
Betty just smiled as she looked down at her mother's stomach.
"Mom oh my god, how far along are you?"
"I think about 2 and a half 3 months ish, I'm not entirely sure"
They both laughed again
"Still, I can't believe I didn't notice it before" she said staring at her mother's visible bump.
"Definitely can't hide it for much longer though Mom"
"I know.."
There was a short moment of silence before Alice looked at the clock.
"Betty, you better go and get ready for school, don't want to be late"
"Okay" Betty left her mother and headed upstairs. She woke up jughead and the two got ready for school.
In the meantime FP had also woken up and joined Alice in the kitchen. Alice had finished making breakfast, so she took the time to explain that jughead was ok and was upstairs getting ready. Fp sighed in relief. He leaned in and connected their lips. He gently placed Alice on the counter and continued their kiss. Just as they were about to take it further, Betty and jughead made an appearance. Fp quickly parted from where he was stood in between Alice's legs and headed over to his son.
"I'm sorry about yesterday dad, I agree with Betty. The two of you deserve to be happy"
Fp smiled at his son and pulled him into a hug.
Alice hopped of the counter and headed over to the table. The four, who were soon joined by chic, sat down and ate breakfast together.

After they were done eating, Betty and jughead went to school.
"I'll see you in second period" Alice called to her daughter before she left.
"Huh?" FP wasn't aware that Alice was helping out with the school paper
"Yeah I kinda work there now, I help with the newspaper and stuff"
"Aahhh ok"
"Mom, I don't mind clearing the kitchen, after all you have to be at school in an hour" chic said from behind them.
"Chic that would be great, thankyou. I think I'll go and take a shower then"
She smiled and turned away, heading upstairs, quickly followed by FP. They headed into the bathroom.
Fp started removing his clothes and proceeded to remove Alice's. After he was done he looked her up and down. He thought she looked stunning.
Alice turned on the shower and while it was heating up, she resumed the kiss that got interrupted earlier. She pulled FP close to her and passionately kissed him. Fp placed his hands around her waist and walked her to the shower. Once they were in the shower he took control and turned her around so that her back was facing him. He held her close to him and began sucking on her neck, being careful not to leave a mark. Alice leaned into him and rolled her head back. His arms crossed over her front and she placed her arms over his. They knew their time was limited so they made it quick.

They finished showering and got ready. Alice had to go to the school, and she wasn't ready to expose the news just quite yet, so she wore quite loose clothing that covered the bump well.

Alice and Fp stood in front of the house and said goodbye, although they really didn't want to.
"I'll see you soon"
Alice placed a delicate kiss on his lips. Fp groaned. He really didn't want her to go, but eventually he had to. She got into the car and drove off. Fp headed back to the Southside.
He wasn't sure what he was going to do the rest of the day, but as soon as he reached his trailer he knew exactly what he was going to do. He ripped the eviction notice from the front door.
"Fuck!" He shouted
"You too?!" He heard his neighbour ask
"Yeah"
Fp walked around the trailer park, only to realise everyone was being evicted.
"You're kidding, who even?"
"We don't know forsythe.."
"Well don't worry, I'll get to the bottom of it"
He jumped onto his motorbike and sped off. He was pissed.
He decided to go to school and warn jughead. Usually he wouldn't know where to go to find him, but he knew he would be with Betty and Alice, editing the school newspaper. He got to the school and headed straight to where they were. He didn't intend on making such a dramatic entrance but he did anyway. He busted through the door shocking everyone inside. Betty and jughead were sat at one desk, and Alice at another. Kevin, Veronica and Archie were also sitting at one of the desks. Alice immediately got up and walked towards him, she could sense something was wrong.
"FP, hone-" she stopped as she realised Kevin, Veronica and Archie were also there
"What's wrong?"
"The trailer park, we're all being evicted"
"What?!" Jughead got up and joined his father.
"I know.. sorry boy"
"Don't worry, you can come and stay with us, I mean you have been anyway" Alice chuckled
Fp grinned, and so did Betty. Jughead also had a small smile on his face, but he just rolled his eyes.
Veronica, Kevin and Archie all looked a bit confused, but didn't want to be rude and ask questions.
"That would be great, thanks Ali"
His face burned red as he realised what he had just called her.
Alice quickly changed the subject
"Betty if there's not much to do, I could pop out with FP and visit Sierra, maybe ask her what's going on?"
"Yeah mom that's fine"
Betty and Alice carried on talking for a few minutes. Alice and Fp had their backs turned towards Archie, Veronica and Kevin and FP must've completely forgotten because his hand landed and Alice's hip from behind. She smiled to herself as his hand traveled down and landed on her butt. Veronica, Archie and Kevin were stunned. Veronica mouthed something to the two boys, who were equally as stunned as she was.
"Oh my god" she mouthed
They were able to stop themselves from giggling, although it wasn't easy.
"Well then we'll see you guys later" Alice said, reaching for Fps hand. The two strolled out of the room, closing the door behind them.
Betty and jughead returned to their work, but Veronica approached them.
"Betty.. jughead.."
"Yep" they answered in synergy
"I don't want to sound rude, but your parents.. it's just, they.. you know"
"Yes we do know, they're all over each other"
"Wow ok, not what I was expecting"
"It's a long story"
"Don't worry, my lips are sealed, although at the rate they're going, people are probably going to find out pretty quickly"
"They do make it quite obvious not going to lie" they all laughed
"Well.." jughead started
Betty knew exactly what he was going to say. He was going to mention the baby.
"Jug" she took his hand and shook her head
He nodded understandingly

Meanwhile Alice and Fp made their way to sierras office.
"I'm sorry, I can't help you out there" Sierra said
They left her office and headed straight to the lodge household. Fp had no doubt in his mind that Hiram had something to do with it.
"FP, Alice" Hermione greeted them.
"What brings you here?" Hiram asked them
"The eviction notices that everyone at the trailer park received this morning"
"Eviction notices?" Hiram questioned
"What, you're not involved?" Alice butted in
"No, I am not, but I can assure you that I'll find out what's going on, remember FP, we're completely different people, but we used to be friends. I'll do everything to help"
"I appreciate it Hiram."
There was a short moment of silence
"Jeez, it's been quite a while since it was just the four of us" Hiram said
"Yeah.. brings back memories" FP added
"Especially you two.." Hermione looked at Alice and Fp. She knew everything they had been through
"Sure does" Alice said
"I mean, you two used to be all over each other"
They all laughed
"No seriously, remember that one night were you two stone the school van and went out for a joyride"
"Omg Yeah, that was hilarious"
"We used to have so much fun"
"True.."
"Anyway, we should go.." Alice blurted out
"See you soon"
"Bye!"
Fp and Alice said goodbye and left the house. They stopped by FPs trailer on the way back to Alice's to collect some clothes and stuff. Fp wasn't sure how long they'd be able to stay there, so it made sense to stay at Alice's in that time.