Memories

Alice dragged Fp inside and he spun her around, pushing her up against the wall. He started vigorously kissing her neck and jawline, working his way up to her lips. He pinned her arms against the wall and pushed himself into her.
„Mom?"
„dad?"
They turned around, and saw Betty and jughead awkwardly staring at them, however they weren't alone. Hiram and Hermione were also there, perched on the couch. They both had smirks on their faces, but tried their best to hide it.
"Sorry, we didn't see you guys" FP mumbled under his breath. He took Alice's hand and they both walked into the sitting room.
"Anyway, what brings you here at 2 in the morning?" Alice questioned
"We came to let you know that the trailer parks being closed down for good. I tried to contact the buyer, but he was anonymous and wouldn't  give me any details" Hiram explained
"Oh god" FP exclaimed
"What about everyone else living there? What are they going to do?"
"Don't worry, they've all been notified and have been offered a place at the hotel until they find somewhere else to go"
Fp sighed in disbelief
"We're Sorry FP, there's nothing we can do about it"
"It's not your fault Hiram, but Thankyou for trying"
"No problem"
"Anyway, we should get going.. it's getting late" Hermione exclaimed
"Sure, goodnight" Alice said
They showed them out, before heading up to bed.
Fp got into the bed and pulled over the covers. He picked up a book on Alice's night stand and examined it. It was a book about pregnancy and babies, which didn't surprise him. Alice always liked to plan out everything and be well informed. He flicked through the pages before returning it to its place on the night stand. Just as he reached over to place it down, Alice walked in. He hair was up in a messy ponytail, and her face was bare. She was wearing a silk strapped shirt and underwear. The shirt fell perfectly over her bump, and as she passed the mirror, she stopped to take a look at her self. She lifted up her shirt and cupped the bump, also turning sideways to get a better view. She smiled to herself.
Fp just sat, admiring her. Although he had heard some pretty bad news that night, it all suddenly disappeared when he saw her. He was realising how happy she made him.
Alice pulled back down the shirt and walked over to the bed. She sat down next to FP, who quickly grabbed her, pulling her on top of him. She was now straddling him. He lifted the shirt back up, and placed his warm hands on her stomach, making her shudder. They both stared at each other intensely, admiring one another. Out of nowhere, Alice spoke.
"FP, I want you and jughead to move in with us"
"Seriously?" FP asked with a smile on his face.
"Yes. It only makes sense, since you have nowhere else to go. Also we're gonna be a family soon. You, me, and this baby. I want jughead here too. For Betty. I want us all to be together, under the same roof. Exactly how a family should be"
"Yes Alice. I want that too" he said
They both smiled and FP pulled Alice forward into a kiss. They kissed for a while, before Alice pulled away and whispered something into his ear.
"How about round two?"
Fp nodded.
Alice trailed her hands down his torso and took his hands into hers. She lifted them, and placed them onto her stomach. Once he got the idea, she removed her hands from his, and placed them at either side of him, his hands still gripped tightly on her bump.
She slowly but steadily started grinding on him, driving him crazy. She leaned down and started placing kisses on his chest, then his neck. Fp couldn't wait anymore. He swiftly turned them over so that he was on top, and covered them with a blanket.

The next morning, FP woke up to see Alice peacefully sleeping in his arms. He looked over at the clock and realised how late it was. He slowly bent over and placed a delicate kiss onto her lips causing her to wake up.
"Morning Baby, it's time to wake up"
"Good Morning" she returned a kiss
"What do you want to do today?"
"I was hoping we could stop by the trailer and pick up a few things"
"Okay"
Alice got out of bed and stretched before heading into the bathroom to get ready.

Half an hour later they, along with jughead and Betty, pulled up in front of the trailer. They walked inside and began packing. Fp and Alice sat in the sitting room, looking through old pictures while Betty and jughead stood in the kitchen packing. They watched their parents laughing at old memories and joking around. It brought a smile to their faces to see their parents so happy.
All that was suddenly interrupted when Alice felt something jolt inside of her. It made her a little uncomfortable, and her face definitely showed it.
"Ali what's wrong?" FP asked worriedly
"The baby just kicked" Alice said triumphantly
"Really?" Asked excitedly 
"Yeah" Alice said, grabbing his hand and pressing it against her belly.
"Mom I wanna feel too!" Betty called from the kitchen
"Get in here then!"
Betty cane running in followed by jughead.
Betty eagerly placed her hand on her mother's stomach, waiting for the baby to kick again. It did, and Betty was overwhelmed with excitement.
„Oh my god, Jughead you have to feel this!"
As much as Jughead wanted to, it was still Alice. His girlfriends mom. He didn't want things to be weird so he just shook his head.
„Come on jughead, it's not weird don't worry" Alice smiled
Jughead sighed, reaching over and placing his hand on her stomach. They were right, it was pretty cool.
After a while, they returned to packing. They finished loading the truck and headed back home. FP didn't even bother looking back at the trailer. He had his mind set on his new home. His new life, with his family.