Flashback

1995
Alice pov:
It's been 3 months since We broke up and I'm missing him more than ever. Still, I can understand why he left. We can't raise a baby on the Southside. Its to risky. The serpents need him and I understand that, but I have no idea what I'm going to do now. I've thought about my options, and I've decided to go back to my parents. I hope they understand.
*
I arrive at my parents house and immediately regret ever going, but I know it's the best option, for me and the baby.
"Oh honey! What are you doing here?" My mum questions as she opens up the door. I couldn't help myself. I burst into tears and told  them what happened. About the break up, the baby, everything. To my surprise they were extremely supportive. They allowed me back and told me they would help me raise the baby. I couldn't believe my luck.
*
It was Monday morning. First period. That meant biology and I was dreading it. This week was Sex Ed. Of course it had to be this week. It couldn't be any other week, no it had to be now. I walked into class, late as usual and took my seat next to Hal cooper. He gave me a friendly smile and although I was definitely not in the mood, I decided to smile back anyway. We spent almost the entire lesson talking and not paying attention, thank god otherwise I wouldn't have made it through.
We talked about the summer and I obviously had to lie because I spent almost every day with FP but he didn't seem to notice. All of a sudden he changed the topic.
"I heard about you're break up, I'm sorry"
"It's ok" I replied once again, lying
"It was for the best" there was an awkward moment and I turned my head towards the front. Childbirth, oh god, I couldn't take it anymore.
"Excuse me" I murmured under my breath before running out of the classroom, Hal chasing after me.
"What was that all about?" He questioned suspiciously
"Oh, I just felt a bit lightheaded, that's all" I replied nervously "I'm just going to pop to the bathroom, I'll be back in a sec"
"Okay"
As soon as he went back into the classroom I looked for the nearest bin. I was going to have to come up with a better excuse to cover up my morning sickness.
*
That night I couldn't stop thinking about Hal. How kind he had been and how gentle he was. I was still in love with FP though. I thought about it a little more realising it was time to move on. Maybe time for a rebound