Weak

Suddenly the room was filled with screams, everyone fleeing the scene. FP grabbed Alice's hand and they followed the crowd of people.
"Wait!" Alice paused, standing still
"What? What's wrong?" FP asked worriedly
"The kids! They're still backstage! What's if they're-"
She was cut off by FP
"We'll go find them"
FP let go of Alice's hand and they ran towards the stage, Alice way ahead of him.
Most of the people had managed to get out of the room, so when the lights suddenly turned off, the room became silent. No screaming, nothing.
"Alice are you ok?" FP asked, knowing she would be scared out of her mind.
There was no reply.
"Alice? Alice?!" He began screaming her name.
"FP?" A mans voice called from beyond the darkness.
"Fred?"
"Yeah"
"Wait how many of there are you?"
"It's just me, Mary, Hermione, Hiram, Tom and Sierra"
"Ok, did any of you see where Alice went?"
"No but-" Hermione was cut off by a blood curdling scream. A scream that was all to familiar.
„ALICE!!" FP screamed at the top of his lungs
„FP!!!" He heard her reply, but it sounded like she was in pain.
„Where are you!!"
Before she could answer, the lights turned back on and FP spun around the room trying to locate her. His eyes were fixed on the stage, where Alice was standing. Next to Hal. He had her hands tied behind her back and had a tight grip on her hair.
„She's right here.." Hal smirked
„Oh my god!" FP gasped, making his way towards the stage, however he stopped dead in his tracks as he saw Hal pull out a gun.
"I wouldn't do that if i were you FP" he laughed pointing the gun right at him.
"One step closer" he said, taking the gun and pointing it at Alice's head "and she's dead".
„Hal why are you doing this?" Alice whimpered as he tightened his grip on her hair
„It's plain and simple Alice. Your a sinner, just like FP here.. which means..." he shook his head sadly (sarcastically) dragging the gun down Alice's body. Alice felt him press the gun onto her belly.
„Hal you wouldn't dare!"
„Give me one good reason why I shouldn't!"
FP opened his mouth to speak.
„Shut it you piece of shit" Hal snarled
FP flashed Hal an evil glare, but this quickly changed to an expression of worry as he peered over at alice, who's breathing pattern was becoming increasingly unsteady. Tears spilled out of her eyes and she was beginning to fall out of Hal's grip, yet she was much weaker than she looked.
FP knew exactly what was up. She was having a panic attack, something only FP could help her through. She didn't have them very often, but when she did they were mainly in extremely stressful situations, in this case unbearable. At this point, FP wasn't just worried about her but he was also worried about the baby. Putting too much pressure and stress on the baby could be dangerous, and at the moment it was not looking good.
„Alice.." FP said in a calm voice
At first she didn't look at him, she continued gazing across the room, in no particular direction at all.
"Alice" he said a bit louder, but still calmly, this time grasping her attention
"Alice, look at me. Shh it's going to be ok, your going to be just fine"
She replied by nodding back weakly
He continued talking to her and all of a sudden he saw Betty appear from behind the curtain, a shovel in her hand.
She watched as her father tortured her mother, letting a few tears escape her eyes. She never knew her father was capable of such things. She silently crept around until she was somewhat close to them. She glanced to the back of the room, and saw Tom Keller. He knew it was the only solution so he gave Betty an approving nod. Betty nodded back letting more tears escape her eyes. She knew what she had to do. She took a silent deep breath and lifted the shovel, sending it crashing down and colliding with Hal's head. He immediately dropped to the floor, taking Alice down with him. Betty let out loud breaths and dropped the shovel. She wasn't sure how much damage was done but she knew there would definitely be consequences. She cupped her head with her hands and turned away from the scene.
Veronica came rushing towards Betty, pulling her into an embrace and trying to calm her down. Archie and jughead also made an appearance although they tended to Alice. They laid her down in a more comfortable position and rested her head on Jughead's lap.
FP came sprinting into the stage, followed by the other adults. He raced towards Alice and kneeled down beside her.
„We need an ambulance!" Jughead screamed as he noticed Alice was beginning to loose consciousness. Fred immediately dialed a number into his phone.
"Alice? Alice.. no don't do this, hang in there please" FP begged, beginning to cry. He placed a hand on her belly and another on her face.
Jughead began checking her pulse. It was very weak and he could tell Alice was in trouble.

________________________________

A bit shorter than usual, but quite a lot of drama, and very dark..
I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long, it was partly to do with school and partly because I was unsure about how I wanted the story to continue. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter xx