The results

Alice quickly grabbed her jacket and headed out. She got into the station wagon and drove off. She told Betty she was going to the register, but minutes later she pulled up at the trailer park. She drove to Fps trailer and parked outside. Her heart was beating fast. She had cried a bit on the way. She didn't know what to think of say. She got out the car and knocked on the door of Fps trailer. Fp opened the door to find a flustered, nervous Alice. She was clutching onto an envelope, similar to the one he had received earlier that day. He could sense something was wrong, but he didn't know what.
"Ali what's wrong?" He was now worried for Alice.
"I just got back the results"
"And.. is something wrong? Who's results are those? Chics?"
"No.. I checked chics. Just as I suspected. No trace of blossom blood."
"Okay, so what's the problem?"
"These are my results"
She now looked scared as she handed him the envelope. He took them from her, and let her inside. He closed the door behind them, and they both headed into the living room. Fp sat down, while Alice paced. Fp slowly took out he results and opened them up.
"But it says you don't have blossom blood?" He questioned. He had no idea what Alice was so worried about.
"Just read the whole thing"
Alice stopped pacing and stood in front of him. She wasn't sure how he would react. So she waited.
Fps eyes scrolled down the page before he saw it. He could understand why Alice was worried, but for some reason he felt a wave of happiness. He took his eyes off the paper and looked up at her.
"You're pregnant?"
Alice nodded. She couldn't help but notice a grin forming on Fps face. She was so worried about telling him, but the way he reacted was priceless. He placed the paper down next to him and got up, so he was standing face to face with her. A tear escaped her eye, but FP quickly wiped it away. Fp was now grinning from ear to ear, which caused Alice to smile too. Fp placed one hand on her shoulder while his other hand traveled down her body and landed on her stomach.
"Alice, I know the timing isn't great, and I don't know how we're going to keep this a secret, but all I know is that I want to have this baby with you, no matter what the consequences. I love you." He leaned in and kissed her. Alice wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He picked her up and carried her into his bedroom. Before they knew it, their clothes were off, and they were under the sheets.
*
Alice laid with her back towards FP. He rested his hand upon her stomach.
"How far along do you think you are?"
"I don't know, it could have happened anytime."
"How about we go and get a checkup tomorrow?"
"Good idea"
She turned around to face him. Although she was scared out of her mind, she knew they would make it work.