Showing

Alice woke up cuddled up in Fps arms. He had one arm around her neck and the other was draped over her stomach. He was fast asleep. Alice slowly slid away from him and got out of the bed. She noticed she was wearing nothing more than her underwear, so she grabbed Fps flannel and threw it on. It went down to her thighs and she had to roll up the sleeves, because it was far to big for her. She tiptoed over to her dressed and picked up a hair tie. She slowly made her way over to the large mirror in which she was able to see her full figure, and whilst doing so she pulled her hair back into a messy bun. She turned to the side and couldn't help but notice the small bump beginning to form on her stomach. She smiled to herself as she finished her hair, and moved a hand down to her stomach. She didn't want to wake FP up, but she also couldn't wait to show him. She decided she would show him later, so she headed down into the kitchen and started preparing breakfast.
She was in a really good mood, so she decided to put on some music. She didn't realise how loud the music was until she saw FP appear at the bottom of the stairs. She immediately turned down the music and laughed hysterically.
"Sorry, did I wake you?"
"Yeh, but don't worry about it" he smirked, making his way into the kitchen. Alice gave him a sexy look before turning around and bringing her attention back to the breakfast. She felt Fps arms on her shoulders and he began planting kisses on her neck. She let out a small moan before turning around and joining their lips. His hands traced down her torso and found their way to her hips. He gently picked her up and placed her on the counter opposite from the one where she was preparing food. He leaned in towards her and placed his hands on her back. They kissed until FP pulled away. He noticed something pushing into his stomach. When he looked down, he realised what it was.
"Ali.." he looked up at her, a wide smile on his face.
"I know.." she giggled pulling him in to a hug. His hands moved from her back to her front, and he placed them onto the bump. She felt a wave of happiness flow through her. It had been a long time since she felt like this. Fp noticed how excited she was, and he too was overjoyed. He wrapped his arms back around her and picked her up again. She wrapped her legs around him and they spun around. He gently placed her back on to the ground and pecked her on the lips. This moment was perfect.
Their moment was interrupted as they heard a knock at the door.
"Shit, that's probably Betty!"
Alice quickly made her way to the door. She hesitated. She looked herself up and down and then glanced over at FP, who was in boxers and a Tshirt.
"This isn't going to look great"
She opened the door to find chic. She sighed in relief, although she could sense he felt a bit awkward. He gave his parents a disapproving look as he made his way inside.
"Mom, there was a parcel on the front step" he said handing Alice a small parcel. It was for Betty, so she didn't open it.
"And by the way, I saw Betty on the way here. She'll probably be here in a moment"
"Thanks for letting us know" FP said as he rushed towards Alice, and took her hand. They both ran up the stairs and into her room, just like they did when they were teenagers.
"Ok, you stay here and don't come out until I tell you to" a flustered Alice said, as she threw the flannel onto the bed and searched her closet for some suitable clothes. She quickly put on some blue trousers and a blouse. Fp stared at her in awe the entire time.
"Hang on" he leaped up and walked over to her. He started unbuttoning her blouse.
"FP, now is really not the time" she laughed in a serious tone. But instead of doing anything else, he simply placed the blouse onto the bed and gave her a loose fitting jumper. He pulled it over her head.
"To cover up" he said pointing to the hickeys.
"And of course.." he trailed off, " when are you going to tell everyone Alice? We can't keep this a secret forever"
"I know, just give me some time. I promise I'll let Betty know soon. She deserves to know"
Just as the words left her mouth she heard Betty's voice.
"Don't move!" She laughed shoving FP back onto the bed. She turned around and left. As she made her way downstairs she could hear shouting.
"But then again, you wouldn't have gotten any money anyway, because you have no blossom blood! You're an imposter! How dare you-"
"Betty!" Alice interrupted her daughter.
"What on earth is going on?"
"I received the money from the blossoms today! Guess who didn't, because he's not a blossom!!" Betty screeched. She was holding the parcel in one hand and her school bag in the other.
"Betty.."
"What Mom? You can't possibly tell me that there was some sort of mistake!!"
"Betty!" Alice raised her voice.
"Look, the reason why chic hasn't got blossom blood, is because Hal isn't his father"
"What? How?"
"I know.. probably not what you were expecting, and I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner"
"Wait.. then who is the father?"
Alice gulped.
"That's not relevant! And whoever the father is, won't be a part of our lives anyway!"
Alice knew all to well that that was a lie. Not only was she sleeping with him, but he was in the room above them, and she was carrying their baby.
"Look, Mom, I don't want to be late for school, but we need to talk sometime, ok?"
"Of course.." Alice watched her daughter march out of the door.
"Mom, you need to tell her.."
"I will, don't worry" she patted her son on the shoulder before calling FP back down again.
"Come on, let's finish breakfast" she said taking Fps arm into hers.
********************************************
Okay, so I've actually planned the next few chapters out carefully, and I think you're going to enjoy them! I'll probably be updating daily for a while, since I'm not at school at the moment. I've also got some more flashbacks planned, and they take place after "flashback 3"
Xx