Who lives on a night like this

There's an apartment, nice, with a view of a street high schoolers walk through everyday, and the sky is always blue. Tonight the window showing that view is closed, and outside it's dark.
Inside the apartment is a cluster of books, pillows and blankets scattered in the living room, and some cookbooks aligned in a way that reminds one of a true chef's table.
The layout of the room has the window at the farthest side, facing the sky. The floor goes down just a bit in the form of a one level stair to a small area in the corner so that if you were facing the window, it would be on your left. The bed is a mattress, with blankets and pillows of all kinds. On the other end of the room is a balcony. It has sliding doors and curtains. On the balcony, it's got just two bars as rails, and it seems more of another room to the apartment than anything. What's special about it is that the room expands outwards for shade or shelter, and still exposes you to the weather. That balcony overlooks the cliff, and the beach at the bottom of it.
A man is sitting outside on the balcony, listening to the waves and the occasional strumming of his guitar as he quietly exists, and waits.
Except, this can't truly be called waiting, when one knows that this place is where the other will always come back to. Home. There was a a small couple walking along the beach and their laughter echoed around, at the same time from inside, the door of the apartment opened with a click and the man peered inside.
A woman, wearing a loose shirt and jeans came in and her long hair fell over her shoulder as she placed her backpack down on the floor. The man smiled before turning back to watch the sea.
Wordlessly, the footsteps of the woman sounded until they were outside on the balcony and standing behind the man. He leaned his head back a bit and was met with her lips against his. Softly, and gently, the woman wrapped her arms around the man's shoulders and held him close as they both watched the sea.
The woman pressed a teasing kiss to the man's jawline and he laughed as his guitar sounded gently with the same happiness.
The two simply watched the sea, kisses dancing through touch to touch, and warmth embracing the couple. The air, oh the air, filled with the quiet soothing sounds of a well loved guitar.