prologue

Another satzu storyyyyy 😇 I said that I will make a story for Nayu and joohee(satzu) but sapphires got confused so I decided to change their names asap.

I hope for those who Disagree will not be mad at me. Hihi

"oh Hi! Are you alone? "

Asked the taller girl to the lonely one . As she heard nothing in response. She then sat beside the lonely girl whom watching the water continuesly flowing down the stream.

"I'm Sana and you are? " Sana offered her right hand but the latter seems so cold and unproachable. Sana took her hand that made the latter startled. "We can be friends. If you feel lonely, I'm here. "

As Sana said that the latter stood up in annoyance.

"Shut up! Friends always hurting me and I'm alone because of them! "

The latter shouted. Sana then shook her head and went closer to her.

"Im not bad! We can be friends. "

The latter push her away. Sana fell down and stood up again but the latter run away and forget about her.

"Tzuyu! Where did you go? God I'm so worried! "

Tzuyu kept on her solemn mode and just proceeded to their tent. She can't stop thinking about the girl who the first one to asked her to be her friend.

No one dared as she felt alone outside. She have no one to talk to aside her sister nayeon.

"let me guess, you met someone don't you? " nayeon tried to talk but still no response from her. "you know you can talk to me Tzuyu yaa... "

"I saw her again eonni... " Tzuyu spoke that made nayeon confused but within a seconds she realize what she mean right away.

" you mean, the girl who lost her shoe when she run away at the party?" Tzuyu nodded she then laugh.

"what are you laughing at eonni?" Tzuyu asked confused. Nayeon stopped and patted Tzuyu's head.

"You should confess that you like her instead of walking away, aigoo my Tzuyu grown taller everyday but getting more shy shy shy" nayeon did an aegyo that made her laugh.

"oh you should laugh and smile a lot dongsaeng, I swear that girl will like you back for sure. "

.
.
.

"Auh! Why is she so cold to everyone? Did I do something wrong?! " Sana mumbled alone while looking pissed at the stream. She throw the stone as far as she can.

"I wish I don't really like her. She's too mean, she doesn't even talk, how can I approach her!" another stone she'd thrown.

"Who? "

Sana gazed at the one who asked and throw another stone again.

"The one who always ignored me. The one who's mean and the one who's always sitting there ------"

Sana was cut off when she realize who just asked her. She then widened her eyes in disbelief.

"She maybe so mean but she likes you too..."

"Tzuyu...."

---------------------

100DMEP2

Satzu

Sapphires💙💙💙