24.

Sana's POV

Tzuyu deepened the kiss while her hands were shaking. I can feel the sincerity in her touch and the love on her eyes as the way she move her lips telling me how she treasure and care for me. She pulled out and stared to my eyes and we made contact.

She bit her lips and wiped my tears.

She have a twin and her twin is the one I love before. They planned to act that Tzuyu is Jjuwi but why? Why do they need to act? They can just tell me the truth so that I didn't fall for the girl in front of me

I'm so confused.

I love Tzuyu but there's still a part of me hoping for the Tzuyu I longing from r almost 10 years.

"What is the plan for , Tzuyu?" I asked coldly making her looked down.

"Jjuwi wants to know if you still hoping for her. They told me to act like Jjuwi in front of you but when you entered the room at your first day, I forgotten all the plans. My heart just can't stop racing as soon as I got close to you. Call me betrayal to my sister. But my heart turned to pieces every time you told me to stay away cause I resembled someone to you. And that is Jjuwi."

My tears flowed nonstop as I heard it. My lips were trembling trying not to sobbed again. But as soon as I saw a tear fell down her eyes my knees weakened so I hugged her again.

"Sana...I'm sorry if I fell in love with you, that I wanted to be selfish just for you. Sorry if I lied and sorry again that I stole kisses from you that Jjuwi said to never do that and I feel sorry for myself too if ever you'll chose her over me...b-because... I ruined you're love for her...I'm sorry..."

She let go of the hugged and kissed my head but my sobs never stopped. I don't know what to say. I love her so much.

But I am confused.

Confuse of this feeling.

.
.
.

"Eonni!did you saw  Tzuyu? "

Jjuwi asked massaging her head as she entered the council room. Everyone shook their heads except for Mina who obviously knew but she didn't say anything. Jjuwi sighed and looked at Mina.

Mina gulped and looked away as she felt her gaze getting hotter.

"Mina eonni?"  Jjuwi asked making her startled a bit and compose her coldness again.

"Neither I. She didn't contact nor text me. Why?" Mina answered. Jjuwi creased her forehead of the sudden coldness in Minas voice. She doesn't like hearing it for sure.

But she shrugged it off and her worries came back of the thought tzuyu already told sana everything out of anger last night. She's worried about sana but much more to Tzuyu. She feel sorry for what happened last night and she tried to seek for tzuyus shadow and want to apologized but the latter is no where to be found

Meanwhile

Tzuyu decided to go back home but Sana didn't let her.

"Just stay here please. " sana said while clinging her arms to Tzuyu but she just chuckled and stepped back.

"I'm sorry but I have to go home. I still need to apologize for what I have messed last night."

"But it wasn't your fault. Come on Jagiya, just stay."

"I want to but you need to go to school too."

Sana pouted and hugged tzuyus back.

"Yeah fine. But promise me you'll be back."

Tzuyu stopped and froze for a moment when she suddenly remembered Something.

Sana's heart skipped a beat knowing the answer will be unsure. She hugged her even tighter while resting her head to Tzuyus back.

"I won't go to school. Let's stay he---"

Sana was about to make a decision but Tzuyu cut her off.

"I promise."

Tzuyu loosened the hugged and turn to face sana. She kissed the older's head and gently pinched her nose

"But I will stay here until lunch only." Tzuyu making sana smile genuinely.

"Okay then, since mom and dad already left. Can we cook downstairs, I'm hungry." Sana pouted and the latter suddenly looked away while smiling.

"You're still a quack,Jagi! Haha" tzuyu laugh and sana glared at her immediately so she stopped and gripped her arms around Sana's neck .

"Let's be natural again. Forget what's happening for a meantime!" Tzuyu said and pulled sana downstairs while pouting letting the taller girl dragged her gently.

"Can you cook for me Sana? I don't know how to." Sana giggled and pecked tzuyus lips making her startled and surprise.

"Of coarse...not. I don't know how to cook too haha. " sana replied making the both of them laugh. Tzuyu put her fingers to her chin and think

"I think we should have to order foods. Yeah, that's right. Call 119!" Tzuyu said jokingly and she immediately received a slapped in her shoulders as sana laugh.

"Yah, we're not sick. Just call 143, Jagi!"

Sana suddenly throw a cheesy line making her own cheeks reddened. Tzuyu grinned and pecked Sana's lips.

"Oh, I already called them and they replied with '143-2' "

What else can be more redder than a ripped tomato Minatozaki Sana?

Tzuyu laugh again and started to dial.

After the call, tzuyu pulled sana out of the kitchen and they sat on the couch and just stared at each others eyes.

Such a creep lovers but creepier in loved. Sana smiled and realized something.

"I loved my Tzuyu before..."  She said making tzuyu pout but deep inside her heart wanted to breathe heavily but she stopped.

"But I love the real Tzuyu more than anyone else. I'll chose you no matter what will happen because you're the only Best option I have. "

Tzuyu eventually smiled heavenly and intertwined their fingers.

"I'm actually planning to leave and continue schooling abroad..."

Sana jumped and glared at tzuyu with her famous killer eyes but in tzuyus point of view it was clearly cute. Tzuyu pulled her back still their arms interlocked.

"But nah... My quack beautiful Jagi is here. I'll face the storm just tell me you'll stay by my side?"  Tzuyu said referring to her family. Sana sincerely smiled and nodded pecking tzuyus lips many times

Tzuyu stopped her by kissing her gently while moving their lips sweetly feeling the love.

"Trust me. I'll make everything smooth to us. " tzuyu added.

Sana assured her with her smiles and lovingly feel the moment as she throw the words sweetly.

"I love you, Tzuya."

Sapphires❤❤❤