Epilogue

(Requested by random readers, you asked? Here it is, especially the one who change her username to twice😂and the rest😘) 

"Ms Minatozaki Sana! Your girlfriend was rush to the hospital!" A European guy said while panicking making Sana reacted the same. She immediately closed the book she was reading and stood up running towards the door until the guy stopped her.

"I'll take you there! I'm her friend by the way." He pulled the terrified Sana who's heart never been at ease as she heard it. Her footsteps are too heavy as her mind was over thinking about Tzuyu. Her love and her life.

"Wait... C-can you tell me...w-what happened?" She asked while walking fast same pace with him. The guy nodded and as they hop inside his car, heavy breathes and heart pounds drown Sana's body.

"She's on her way here and I was just right behind her car when suddenly she bumped another car beside her. Her head was full of blood a-and... H-her pulses... getting ....slower and slowly every seconds..."

She froze. Her hands were shaking, her knees trembled along with her lips , her body weakened and tears fell nonstop.

"Oh god...nooo"

She mumbled underneath and covered her face using the coat she wears. She keep on telling her self that she can't live without Tzuyu again, asking not to let her leave again. But part of her was totally hopeless.

"Hurry up please!" She said between her sobs, the guy nodded and speed up. After 8 minutes they arrived at the hospital and directly went to the lobby to ask but no one answering her. They totally ignored her making her head ached along with her heart.

"No...this isn't happening!"

She screamed then looked around looking for the guy but he's nowhere to be found suddenly. She kneel down and cried.

Everything was like a déjà vu. She cried alone in between while people was starting to surround her, she ignored them and just cried until someone patted her back and she looked surprise seeing Nayeon smiling.

"I never seen a quack in a hurry." Nayeon said and handed sana a rose with a letter.

Do you still remember at your first day I called you quack?

Her heart was still throbbing so fast but the letter and a rose together with Nayeon ease at least a little. She took a deep breathe and hugged Nayeon.

"Hi Nayeonssi! Do you know where's Tzuyus ro---" she was cut off when Nayeon pointed the elevator.

"I remember I still have to buy foods, just ask the elevator girl!" Nayeon said and quickly run away making Sana looked confused. She wiped her tears and started to walk at the elevator until a girl step inside first. She looked at the girl and she was surprised again seeing Dahyun and the said elevator girl was Chaeyoung.

"Hi eonni! What floor---"

She cut them off when she's getting crazy clueless for what's happening. Why are they here? Still smiling when Tzuyu was in critical condition?!