1.

Sana's Pov

"Sana ahh, you forgot your lace, let me tie it. "

I shook my head and just smiled.

"I'm not a kid dad, I can do this my self! " I kneel down and tied my lace. He patted my head and smiled back.

"Good! Let's wait for your clumsy mom for a while. " I nodded and went to our car. I put my earphones on and listen to some random songs.

I searched my photo with Tzuyu  on my gallery and sighed.

"it's been so long long years Tzuyu , how are you? "

I quickly wiped my tears when the door opened.

I hope I'll find you again sooner.

"Are you thinking her again, Sana? " my mom asked and I nodded honestly.  They smiled weakly and started the engine. I'm always thinking about her, what she's doing and does she think about me too?

I'm always curious about her looks now.

"Do you miss her? " my dad asked.

I took a deep breathe and answered.

"So much dad. I miss her so much."

"aigoo. You're really in love. "

They teased but I just grinned and giggled .  I will lie if I deny the truth.  I'm really in love since then.

"We're here. Take good care of yourself Sana, and familiarize your surroundings, arasseo? " I nodded and kissed their both cheeks. "I will. Please don't worry too much, I'm not a kid anymore haha, bye!" I waved goodbye and run towards the guard.

New school new environment so I should deal with it. I smiled and went inside.

I'm looking for the room 113 when I heard a loud noise at my back. I held my bag so tight and continued walking.

"108...109...110...11-----"

I was cut off when I bumped onto someone.

"I'm sorry... I'm really sorry... " I bowed and apologize many times. They looked at me from head to toe and smiled.

"it's okay,  just take a look at your way the next time... "

The girl with the lightest skin said and show off her cute smiles.  I smiled and bowed again.

"yeah thank you...im sorry again! " I said and continued walking again. 

"111....112...." I took a deep sighed and smiled cheerfully.  "finally!  113."

I slowly opened the door and tried to lighten up my mood but then I eventually wanted to go home.

Asdffghjjkl....  What kind of room is this? 

Flying papers?

Play room???

Casino?

Is this a room or a hell?  I'm about to go out when someone throw a paper in my back.  I quickly turned around and I saw a tall badass girl sitting at the table while smirking at me.

Everyone stopped when she snapped her fingers. 

"class will start in a minute. " she said and stood up. She then took the paper ball to the girl beside her.

"I know! But I think this is not a room."

I replied. Everyone laughed at me. I looked at them confused.