3.

Sana's POV

"Okay, let's move on to the most popular ship Duo, MiTzu! "

I smiled and put down my phone to listen. I don't know who's that popular ship so I just waited for them to come out.  I sat at the middle of the theatre while watching the members of the club performing. They are all quite good but I'm not still satisfied. I'm looking for the best performance til now.

When the crowd shouted, I covered my ears using my hands while closing my eyes.

Popular Huh?

"Ahm hello everyone! "

As I heard that voice, my brows twitched and meet.

Mi-Tzu??

So they are close because they are popular?  Tsk.

"oh m geeee... They look really good together. "

A girl beside me mumbled while patting my shoulder, like telling me to agree.

I remove her hands away in annoyance and looked at the center.

Yeah they look good, so what?

"I guess everyone know us well? " Tzuyu asked and show off her smiles with matching deep dimples.

I gulped.

Dimples? Suits her well.

"YEEEEESSSSS.... MITZUUUUU! "

Again, I covered my ears. I rolled my eyes. The fudge, stop talking and just go on, show what you've got.

I shouted in my head in pissed.

"haha, we'll going to start. Please enjoy! " she giggled that give her fans shiver.

I feel like 'eww'

What the! Why I'm so bitter Huh?! Shut up Sana!

When the keys started to played the lights went dark and the spotlight were on them.

They both holding a microphone. Mina sang the first part.

Bogo shipda
Ireokke malhanikka doe bogoshipda
Neohi sajineul bogo isseodo
Bogo shipda
Neumo yasokhan shigan
Naneun Uriga mibda
Ijen Eolgun Han beon boneun  geotto himdeurojin Uriga.

I know this song.

Mina was alone and lonely like what the song says. I raised my brow when Tzuyu slowly walked towards her.

Yeogin ontong gyeoul ppuniya palworido geouri wa Maeumeun shiganeul dallyeogane Hollo nameun seolgukyeolcha ni son jabgo.

Tzuyu landed her back to Mina while turning away together.

Jigo bandaepyeonkkajiga gyeourol kkeutnaegopa gueriumdeuri  eolmana neoncheoreom naeryeoya geu bomnari olkka, friend.

Again my brows raised when they do the ballet part together in sync. Everyone then say 'woah ' .

  Haegongeul ttodoneun jageun monjichereom jageun monjichereom

Then the dance become intimate.

I bit my lips. Their face become seductively in love. Tzuyu chasing Mina while she's running away. Their expressions says the story of the song.

Nallineun nuni naramyeon
Jogeum deo ppali nege daheul so isseultende.

When the chorus started they dance like a normal dance with matching smiles.

My world stopped when Tzuyu's eyes and mine met suddenly.