21.

Sana's (short) POV

"Sana"

I turned to look at tzuyu as she called me. I hummed in response. She smiled and i was shock when she suddenly slipped my arm to her pocket while holding it tightly

I can feel my face brighten up. She walked fast and I quickly followed. I don't know, but I can't feel myself loving the moment. What's wrong with me?

"Tzu I want to go home. " I said and I lowered down my head there's really something I feel but I don't know what is it.

  I can feel that I am not comfortable. I am not too happy tho she's here. I can't even say that I fell out of love because I know I really love her.

"But why? We aren't stayed for about an hour here. Do you feel bored? I'm sorry, wait I'll bought---"

"Do you have problems tzuyu? Why do I feel you're someone I wanted to forget? Someone who used to be cold? Someone I longing for 10 years ago? Tzuyu please , if you have problems share it to me and don't act like what you are right now
Because I know, its not you."

I looked surprise for what came out to my mouth but I was more surprise when her cold aura started to become more colder. I froze.

'Tzuyu why?'

No one's POV

It's already 11 pm when tzuyu decided to go back to their house. She somewhat feel relieved when she saw sana secretly at the subdivision.

She wanted to hold her hand just once but there's a lot of hindrance to do it so she gave up and walked away. As she opened the door the lights turned on and she saw her twin sitting on the couch obviously waiting for her

She was about to greet her but Jjuwi spoke.

"Didn't I told you to act like me, Tzuyu?" Jjuwi asked firmly

Tzuyu looked shock but then she shrugged it and walked towards her.

"Yeah, but its too hard for---" tzuyu answered but jjuwi cut her off again.

"I forgot. Everything looks hard for you even without trying. When did something looks easy for you anyway?"

Tzuyu looked taken aback of Jjuwi's sudden burst in sarcastic way. Tzuyu can feel something bad happened. She lowered down her head and just feel sorry for her own self.

"Did you even do what I told you to do, Tzuyu? Or I should have to tell you again? Act cold as me, you should've know if she still remember me then give her hints that the tzuyu she have known for ten years is me. Did you get that? Or you did not?"

Tzuyu stayed quiet listening to all words that made her looked down herself

"Because nayeon and jungyeon eonni  told me everything!!" Jjuwi raised her voice making tzuyu flinched but she still stayed quiet

"Now what Tzuyu? I can feel that everything will be mess sooner. I can't act like you, I can't throw a joke and sweet lines like what you've did that never been part of the plan. Are you that stupid ?!"

Tzuyu fake a laugh silently. Suddenly their parents came worried .

"Jjuwi! What's wrong?" Their mom. asked and walked towards Jjuwi. Tzuyu just glance at them and looked away.

"Now tell me what to do Tzuyu! You ruined everything!"

Jjuwi shouted again their parents look at tzuyu with confuse face making her step back