22.

No one's POV

"Tzuyu you can stay at Sana's room its dangerous outside."

Sana's dad said while her mom handed tzuyu a slippers and Sana's pyjamas. Tzuyu smiled and nodded to them.

"Thank you ma'am sir...I promise I won't bother you again ." tzuyu bowed a little while sana was keep on holding her hand tight.

Sana's mom shook her head and smiled.

"You didn't bother us after all tzuyu. Anyways, take a rest now. I think you need it."

Tzuyu smiled and sana pulled her to stood up they greeted 'good night' and walk upstairs. As soon as sana closed the door she immediately hugged tzuyu from her back. Tzuyu cried again knowing how much she wanted to do this after a blank week.

"Tzuyu what's wrong? Please tell me..." Sana said as tzuyu spin her around to face her.

"I miss you so much , Jagi!"  Tzuyu said making sana confused. The feeling she used to feel is back instantly.

Her heart started to pump fast with sweet rhythms forgetting what she have thought a while.

It's like tzuyu changed again but her presence seems to be so lovable unlike the date they have this day

Sana cupped tzuyus face and wiped her tears.

" Tzuyu take a re---hmm"

Tzuyu didn't let any second be wasted and instead she kissed Sana's lips sweetly letting her know how much she loves her

Sana kissed back answering how much she loves her too. As they feel both gasping for air tzuyu let go and kissed Sana's nose.

"I love you so much jagiya."

Tzuyu said. Sana smiled and kissed tzuyus cheeks.

"I love you too,
...jagiya"

"Sana..."

"Hmmm?"

Tzuyu took a deep breathe

"I am ....the tzuyu who confessed 10 years ago..."

Flashback

"oh Hi!  Are you alone? "

Asked the taller girl to the lonely one . As she heard nothing in response. She then sat beside the lonely girl whom watching the water continuesly flowing down the stream.

"I'm Sana and you are? " Sana offered her right hand but the latter seems so cold and unproachable. Sana took her hand that made the latter startled. "We can be friends. If you feel lonely, I'm here. "

As Sana  said that the latter stood up in annoyance.

"Shut up! Friends always hurting me and I'm alone because of them! "

The latter shouted. Sana then shook her head and went closer to her.

"Im not bad! We can be friends. "

The latter push her away. Sana fell down and stood up again but the latter run away and forget about her.

"Tzuyu! Where did you go? God I'm so worried! "

Tzuyu kept on her solemn mode and just proceeded to their tent. She can't stop thinking about the girl who the first one to asked her to be her friend.