7 - Happy To See You

Moriartys POV

I got off Alexa and walked to the chair I had tied her in earlier. I just watched her. She shouted my name as she wiggled, trying to escape. She finally gave up and just lay there. She was pretty. Sherlock has taste I'll give him that.

Standing up a while later, she was asleep. I walked over and saw how peaceful she looked. Her brown hair flowed out to her right as she moved her head to the left, stirring in her sleep. A small piece fell over her face. I moved it behind her ear, stroking the side of her face.
I looked down her body, her shirt still open showing her scars and stretch marks.

She was so damaged. Her life was a mess; her dad running a drug cartel after her grandad, making her part of it. It wasn't fair on her. She was forced into it, she had no choice. She was smart. Oh so smart. I looked back up as she stirred and mumbled.

BACK TO ALEXA P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open and I was still on that table. I don't know how long I'dbeen asleep. Moriarty was stood over me, staring. His hand lingered on my stomach, covering most of it.

"Guess you'll need to freshen up?" He looked up, passed my head. I had forgotten all about the cut on my wrist. I nodded and he walked round to my feet. "Don't kick" he looked up while unlocking my ankles.

"I won't" I whispered. The pressure off my ankles felt amazing. I sighed and circled my ankles, trying to stretch them out as he moved to mywrists. He unlocked them and I sat up. "Thank you".

He put his hand out for me to take. I placed my hand in his and he grabbed hold tight. A shockwave pulsed throughout my arm to my chest and down to my stomach. Moriarty helped me jump off and walked me out the door.

We walked into a grand hall from under a set of stairs. The room was huge, paintings lined the white walls, light wooden floors were shining under the crystal chandelier, and the stairs swept round the room causing a balcony.

Moriarty pulled me up the stairs, his hand never leaving mine. The room looked even more magnificent from up here. He stopped outside a door before opening it.

"Don't be too long" he let go of my hand and I walked in the room. I locked the door and turned to see my new surroundings; a roll top bath, rainfall shower, a huge window overlooking the gardens. The perfectly kept gardens. There was no way he took care of them.

I used the toilet before washing my hands and the blood off my wrist and arm. There had been more than I originally thought. I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess, mascara down my face and lipstick smudged. I cleaned myself up and buttoned up my shirt before standing at the door. What would he do next? What would happen when I opened this door?

I unlocked it, closed my eyes and walked out. His arm snaked round my waist again. I opened my eyes to him staring at me again.

"Stop staring Moriarty" I pulled away from him, but his hand stayedon my waist.

"Jim. Call me Jim" he moved his eyes down as he spoke.

"OK. What do you want from me, Jim?" His hand grabbed my waist as I said his name. His eyes darted back to me, full of desire.

"I..I don't know" he stuttered as he pulled me in. I put my hands up, crashing into his chest. I could feel under his shirt. Working my hands down I felt every ab.

I breathed in slightly as I reached the top of his trousers. I had been watching my hands without even knowing, and so had James. My eyes flickered to him and I saw him looking down before picking his head up and staring right into my eyes. They were amazing, a green colour but had this blue tinge to them. If he was angry, they got dark, very dark. It was like his eyes were connected to his emotions.