18 - A Tease

I went back to my home that evening and packed a bag. I had made up a lie that I managed to get away from Joey and had to hide out for a while. Everyone believed me.

Lestrade wasn't happy about it, he wanted me to keep in touch with him but I told him if I did he would be in danger. In fairness, that was pretty true. Jim hated me talking to any of them, so it was probably best not to.

I returned to Jim's home a few hours later and walked back to the purple room. It was a big room, didn't have much stuff in it. Just the bed, that storage box, chest of drawers and a night stand. But it did have its own walk in wardrobe and dressing room. I was in heaven.

Jim had said the next day we would go shopping to fill it, we needed fancy cocktail dresses all the way to pyjamas. I hadn't been shopping in years.

"The mayors having a ball tomorrow. So I need to show you off" Jim said that night, just before I went to bed. He was standing at my door way, no jacket or tie and the top three shirt buttons undone. He looked very relaxed.

"Show me off?" I questioned him and leaned against the bed post.

"People need to understand who you are now. You're not Sherlock's toy. You're mine" he said, stalking into the room.

"I don't belong to anyone"

"Oh you do. But trust me; you can do as you want when you're not on a job" he ended up in front of me again, "Just nothing involving Sherlock."

"Can I tell Lestrade I'm OK?" I asked. He had been the best since I moved down, like a father to me. I didn't want to break that connection.

"He'll be there tomorrow. You can tell him in person" Jim leaned into me and kissed my neck.

His hands ran down my body, grabbing my waist and bringing me in to him. One hand found its way inside my shorts and pants. His fingers were experts as he teased me there and on my neck, kissing, licking and biting all over my neck. He moved two fingers inside and my breath caught in my throat. He worked his magic and I could feel myself heating up, I grabbed hold of his shoulders as I got closer and closer. Suddenly he whipped his hand out and I was left there. So close yet so far. He moved away from my neck and kissed me lightly on the lips before smirking.

"I told you, you are mine" he backed away before turning and leaving the room, shutting the door behind him.

I fell backward into the bed, unable to believe what just happened. What was he? Some Christian Grey wannabe who told me when I could orgasm and when I couldn't!? This wasn't the end.

I jumped up and ran out my room. I walked down the hall and swung open his door. Jim was half way getting unchanged; he spun round with a shock expression. I walked over to him and grabbed him into a kiss. He didn't hesitate to kiss back. If he can play, so can I.
I moved him over to his bed and pushed him down on to it.

I looked over to his drawers which had his tie on top. I smirked and grabbed it, turning back to him. Jim knew what I was thinking. He moved onto the bed fully and I straddled him, tying his wrists to the headboard. I made sure the tie was strong enough to hold before kissing him, working my way down his chest.

"You are a dirty one" he said as I unbuckled his belt and took his trousers off

"Oh, you have no idea" I smirked and took his boxers off too. I moved back up, feeling every part of him. His breathing got heavier as I got into position. I moved down onto him, he stared at me as I took all of him in. It felt amazing to be there again.

I started slow, moving how I liked it. Moans escaped my lips as he moved his hips along with mine. His eyes turned hungry, I could see he was trying to get out of his restraint. It made me smirk, turning me on even more. I got closer and closer to the end, to the edge. I steadied myself, leaning my hands into his chest as I tilted my head back and moaned. The wave took over my body and I finally released.

Jim looked up to me as I leaned down and kissed his lips gently, "Thanks" I whispered, jumping off him and walking towards the door.

"Woah woah woah!" He shouted after me, I turned to see him pulling his wrists the hardest he can out of the tie.

I smiled at him, "What?" I turned back and closed his door before legging it to my room. Who knows how long it would take him to get free, I wasn't taking any chances. I locked my door and jumped into bed, very happy with myself.

He owns me? Whatever love.