Chapter 2: The warning

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

"D-Did you just say Henry?" asked Springtrap. "Yes," responded Golden Freddy. "Who's that?" I asked. I didn't receive an answer from him, neither from anybody. Mangle and Shadow Freddy looked at Springtrap, as if they knew his name as well. It was like he had a reputation because of his name, or something else for whatever reason. "He's the reason why I became Purple Guy in the first place, and why the franchise went to hell," said Springtrap at last. "But who is he, I never heard of him before? There's no mention of him in the articles or anywhere else," I pointed out. "Probably to make sure he wouldn't get recognized," said Shadow Freddy. "But what's so bad about him?" asked Bon Bon actually saying something. To be honest, I thought him and the other wouldn't say anything at all, mainly because they were confused on what was going on, and I couldn't blame them at all. "Whats so bad about him? He destroyed and teared this franchise to bits. Just to kill children and create a nightmare for this world to endure!" said Springtrap. The way he said this, made it seem like this man was a lot more diabolical than what we considered him to be. Though I wouldn't be surprised if he witnessed all the things he did. But he probably understood more about him than I did. "He's still alive?" asked Springtrap. "Sadly, yes," responded Golden Freddy. Springtrap's face showed hatred towards Henry's name, I could see it. "How do you even know this?" asked Mangle. "He's the one that woke me." Everyone was silent, probably because they knew it was something big. "He didn't know I was in the suit, so I hid from him," he said. "When did this happen?" I asked. "The same time Springtrap and the others were at the location." Springtrap's face turned to horror, "he was there at the same time?!" "How did we not see him?" asked Mangle. "He probably hid from us so well that we didn't even realize he was there with us in the first place," said Shadow Freddy guessing. "I know you weren't the cause of all this Michael, he is to blame," said Golden Freddy. Springtrap didn't say anything at all; he seemed to be in deep thought, and I couldn't blame him. I just didn't understand how this one man could create a nightmare out of this, it seemed impossible, not even anyone could achieve this. Yet considering all the information I learned, he broke the barrier from preventing anyone from doing that, one that couldn't be broken. "I know what we have to do," said Springtrap breaking my own train of thought. "We have to find him, and stop him!"