Chapter 19: Not an acquaintance anymore

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

"So how does eating work with you?" asked Fredbear. "I don't know, I just went with it when I found out. Didn't even bother to question how I was able to in the first place," I responded while taking a bite out of my pizzeria that I brought with me. For once a conversation was going around, not the dead meaningless silence we had every time we were on route to the pizzerias. The talk we had before was just to figure out and search the pizzerias. "Yeah not to mention drinking as well," added in Bon Bon. "Well me, Bon Bon, and the others at our house can eat and drink as well, though we're just not required to," said Foxy. "Well, it could've been an attempt at creating robots to have functions of a human," said Golden Freddy. "I'm pretty sure Afton already accomplished that," I responded. Springtrap and Shadow looked at me, only because I said Afton. Springtrap only made a low grunt while he turned back around, and Shadow didn't say anything, he just turned back around as well, not showing any motion or signs to accept our presence. Both of them and Mangle didn't talk to us for whatever reason. Springtrap was probably still mad at me and Shadow was just being himself, but at the same time he wasn't. Shadow Freddy was unusually quiet this time around, I wasn't sure why. I never bothered to ask what happened earlier with him leaving. Was it ever resolved? His problem that seemed to show and fly to everyone when it happened. Which obviously had to do something with RXQ. How I knew this? Well it started only when he intervened our quest for Henry. It only required common sense to develop and unravel the answer. Mangle was also quiet as well, perhaps she wanted to contribute to their path of hidden feelings that was locked and kept away from each and everyone of us. "Golden Freddy, may I ask you a question?" I only said to change to conversation, and learn more about him. If the people around were my friends, then I had to understand them; learn about them. Even though you could call him an acquaintance. "You may proceed."

"What was it like being one of them?"

Everyone looked at me from my unexpected question that gave them an uneasy feeling that had them obligated on questioning my answer. That was if they knew what was the question. But Golden Freddy exactly knew what I was talking about, after all he was one of them. "Well, it wasn't the best position I was put it, but I had no choice, no control, no life," he said. "At first I was mad at Michael, just like they were. But as time passed, my feelings changed, my thoughts changed, my life changed. I began to understand why Michael did what he had to, and I began to feel sympathy for him. But I could only think it, not speak it. But there was one thing that I lost, me." "What do you mean by that?" asked Foxy. "I couldn't remember who I was originally, before I became one of them. I was one of them, not the kid I once was," he responded. "So you don't remember who you were before you were killed," I said clarifying what he said. "Yes," he replied. "Does Springtrap know?" I asked him. "It's best that we save that for another time, considering all the tension between him," responded Golden Freddy. "Yeah," I responded. "So what happened with you? How did you manage to take William's place in a way?" he asked me. "Well, he built me before he died, and gave me the opportunity to live like a human," I explained. "By human what do you mean?" he asked. "Well live like a human of course, I can eat, sleep, drink, even go out in the world and be known as a human, not just a robot," I explained. "Hmm... go on," he responded. "I found out about the 'Sister Location' and decided to find it's location and explore it. And in the process I found my friends, and Foxy," I continued. "We decided to live together and things went well, though for not very long." "Interesting. It would also appear you and Foxy are dating as well," said Golden Freddy. "Yeah, we fell in love after a while," I responded. "That's goes the same for Mangle and Springtrap," he said. "Yeah that reminds me, how long have they been together?" I asked. "I'm not sure, I don't know them well enough to know that," he responded. "Alright," I responded. It did enter my head, and decided to never leave until I received the answer I was seeking. I didn't occur to me until they showed signs of loving each other. And I know love when I see it, even if it's ever hidden and vague. "We're here," said Springtrap saying actual words. "We're at the second 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.' Where my life changed... and this place once again."