Chapter 5: Returning home

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

Everyone walked in silence, not speaking a single word. For some reason on our way, nobody decided to talk. I wasn't sure if it was because of Springtrap, or nobody had anything to say. Or maybe it was the fact that since nobody had decided to say anything, they would do the same. Everyone just walked towards our destination as I kept giving occasional glances at Foxy, Bon Bon, and Fredbear. They did the same, probably realizing by now what I was trying to say to them. Finally, I settled on my answer on asking my question I had in mind. "So... why are we heading to the 'Sister Location'?" Shadow Freddy and Mangle turned to face me, and turned back the way they were walking. "Before we went to your place, we stumbled upon this 'Sister Location' you mentioned," responded Shadow Freddy. "How do even know about it?" asked Mangle. "It's the place where we were at before Freddy discovered it," responded Bon Bon. "Did your father ever plan on making this place including 'Fazbear's Fright'?" Shadow Freddy asked Springtrap. He didn't responded, only the wind that blow against us answered back. "Springy, is everything ok?" asked Mangle. He still didn't responded, which was hinting something was wrong with him. "Springtrap... are you still thinking about your father?" I asked. He stopped suddenly as I stopped, while Foxy bumped into me. She looked at me blushing a little, while I did also. "Why? Why did he have to die? I could've seen him, at least for one last time if I'd just not wasted so much time that was valuable!" he responded. "If I could bring him back, I would," I said trying to make him feel better. "But you can't... can you?" he asked softly. He walked away as he left me still, stuck from the truth. "Don't take it personally, he's been through a lot," said Shadow Freddy. "And so has the franchise," I responded. We continued walking as we meet Springtrap, awaiting our arrival. "What is this place?" asked Fredbear while looking around. "The place..." said Springtrap before stopping himself from saying anything more. "It's the place where he had a.... breaking point," said Shadow Freddy answering for him. "So exactly why are we here? We've already check this," said Mangle. "There could have been something we've missed, something of undoubtedly great importance to Henry," said Golden Freddy. "It is worth checking out," I responded agreeing with him. "Seems reasonable," said Shadow Freddy. I walked over to the hatch and opened it, as I climbed down first. The others followed behind me as I walked over to the elevator. "HandyUnit! We're back!" I called to him. There was no response. "Who the hell are you talking to?" asked Mangle. "The HandUnit, he didn't talk to any of you when you guys were here?" I asked. "Nobody did," said Springtrap. Me, Bon Bon, and Foxy looked at each other with concerned expressions. "Something isn't right," I said realizing at last. "Who even is this HandyUnit anyways?" asked Mangle. "He was a program, who's purpose was to watch over this place," I said. "If he's not here, something could've happened to him, even before our previous arrival," predicted Shadow. "Or a sign somebody else was here..." said Golden Freddy. "Henry," said Springtrap finishing his sentence. "We better check quickly," I said while pressing the button to call the elevator. "Hey, I hope you didn't forget this..." said Bon Bon. "But we can't have multiple amounts of people in the elevator at once." I stopped realizing that I was a fool for forgetting this obstacle. "Ah fuck!"