Chapter 7: Onward to the nightmare

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

"W-Who's that?" asked Foxy trying to get answer from me. "It-It can't be!" I said surprised, and in fear. The button thankfully had turned on a light for one second for 'Ballora's Gallery.' But that wasn't the what surprised me, it was what I saw. I went through the vent to the left and crawled through. "Wait, where the hell are you going?" asked Springtrap. I didn't answer, I was more focused on what I saw. Even with me being surrounded by the darkness, I could see the dead. "What the fuck are you lo-" said Springtrap before seeing what I was staring at. "Freddy... who's that?" asked Foxy again. "Someone that with me in the beginning," I said. Hanging above from the stage, was a body, a familiar one. "He was one of the workers that built me, he was present when Afton passed away," "But... how did this happen?" asked Mangle. "Freddy! You may want to see this!" called Bon Bon still in the main room. I crawled back through the vent with Mangle and Springtrap behind as we made our way to him and the others. "He's not the only one," he said as I walked over to him. As soon as I stopped, he pressed the other button for 'Funtime Auditorium,' revealing another person, another familiar face. "No! Not him as well!" I said in shock. The other worker was hanging as well, like a doll that was lifeless. "I'm... guessing he was with the other worker?" asked Foxy not wanting to ask. "Yes," I responded softly. "But why were they here? Who did this?" asked Bon Bon. "We're about to find out," I said getting down and crawling through the vent for 'Funtime Auditorium.' I got out as I walked towards the body to examine it, along with everyone else following me. "You think Henry did this?" asked Mangle. "Who else would it be?" asked Springtrap. I looked at the body, but noticed something off already, something peculiar. There were bite marks on his body, huge ones to be exact, almost animatronic like. "I don't think Henry did this," I said pointing out my observation. "Then who could've done this?" asked Mangle. "An animatronic." My response gave everyone a face of disbelief that showed throughout the room. "Y-You can't be serious," said Fredbear trying to contradict the possibility. "Does it look like I'm not being serious?" I asked. "But what animatronic is capable of doing this?" asked Bon Bon. "One we have not encountered yet," responded Shadow Freddy. "But he doesn't know how to build animatronics," stated Springtrap. "Well, he could've learned how to for all we know," guessed Bon Bon. "He may not know how to build animatronics, but William did," said Golden Freddy. "You think he could've used his own creations to create killer animatronics?" I asked. "In a way, he did already," said Springtrap. "But I mean make them more... nightmarish?" I asked. "What do you mean?" asked Mangle. "Look of the size of the bite marks!" I said pointing. "These are huge compared to ours. They're like double the size!" "So then we're dealing with improved and more dangerous animatronics?" asked Foxy. "It would appear that way," added in Shadow Freddy. "Hey Freddy, has this vent been here?" asked Bon Bon. "What?" I responded confused. I turned to see a vent behind the stage. "I... never noticed that." "Hmm. This seems off," said Fredbear. "It is. Its too close to the body for it to be a coincidence," I said walking over to it. I grabbed the hatch to pull it open, only to find something down there. "Wait, is that a room?" I asked. "It is," said Golden Freddy peering over my shoulder. "We got  to check it out," I said at once. "Are you sure that's the wisest option right now?" asked Shadow Freddy. "It may not be, but it could be a clue to find Henry, or who killed... the workers," I said. "Even though it could be to some nightmare... or worse," said Bon Bon. "Nothing we can't handle," said Springtrap confident. "Then we'll show them we're the nightmare," I said. "I'll go first. "Just don't get destroyed," said Fredbear. "Honestly. That's the last thing I want to happen."