Chapter 30: A twisted experiment

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V 

"You both fixed?" asked Fredbear as me and Foxy exited the maintenance room. "Yep," I responded. "Where's Springtrap?" "He's still unconscious," responded Golden Freddy. "I'm guessing we have to wait for him then," I said. "Yes," responded Bon Bon, sounding like he didn't want to wait for him. "What about Shadow?" I asked. "Oh, right. I forgot to mention he locked himself in the office," said Fredbear. "Why?" asked Foxy. "Hell if I know, I can't get him out of there," said Fredbear. "That's great," I said. "Guys!" said Mangle running from the kitchen. "I found something." "What is it?" I asked. "I think it's best if you witness it," she responded. "I swear, you can make it easier if you just told us," I said. "It's best you see it to understand," she responded. "Why do I even try? Alright, lead us to it," I said. " Mangle walked towards the kitchen as we followed behind her. I wasn't sure what had cause to her to find something that was of so great importance. By the way she was acting about it, it was a big deal. But why? Well, at least I was given a good reason. We walked in as I noticed something off about the kitchen already; a giant hole in the wall. And it was definitely not from the place falling apart, it was man made. And behind it I could see another room. "What the hell?" I thought as a million possibilities and theories flooded my mind while raising questions. We walked in, revealing what this room held; secrets. The place was a lab, and it wasn't hard to tell. There was five test tubes, a bunch of odd machinery and other things that would belong in a lab. "This is unbelievable!" said Bon Bon. "This whole time, it was hidden from everyone at this place, holding back evil," said Golden Freddy. "But what though?" asked Bon Bon. I stood thinking, wondering what these things were used for, until it all came together like a jigsaw puzzle. "Those twisted animatronics, they were stored here." Everyone turned around and stared at me, wondering how I unraveled the answer so easily. "It makes sense, they had the appearance of something that had came out of a lab," I explained my answer. "It also explains why there's a big hole here, as if something had busted their way out." "Well when you think about it, it explains how those 'things got here," agreed Foxy. "But what doesn't make sense is what the fuck were those things? How long has this lab been here for? Who made these 'things'?" asked Fredbear. "More importantly how long has this been hidden for?" I said. "Let's take a look around and discover the answer for ourselves," said Golden Freddy. Everyone started checking everything around them for any signs of hints that could explain more about this experiment. I walked over to a desk as I looked around. I noticed something was poking out of the selves that was on the bottom of the desk. I grabbed it and held it up to see what it was. It was a log book, and a old one indeed. "I found something!" I announced to everyone, letting them know I found something that could be valuable information to us. Everyone walked over to get a view of what I'd discovered. "A log book. This could give us a better understanding of this lab," said Golden Freddy. "And how long this project has been going on for," I added in. "Well what are you waiting for? Read it!" said Bon Bon. "I was getting there, be patient," I responded. "Alright, let's see what it has to say for us."

Date: Not recorded

Project (No name)

It's hard trying to go to the lab late at night without making it suspicious, but I managed to make it seem I'm just going here to check out the place. Though that night guard isn't helping either when he's watching the place most of the night. At least he hasn't noticed me, for the time being. Anyways, the project and "Project Nightmare" have been successful with results. All the animatronics are working properly with no failures. Though Michael can't know about it, he'll never know what I'm really using these for. Back to the experiments; Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and Wolf are done. I've put them in storage until I'm ready to use them. It will be many years before I use them, but I doubt nobody will find them. Nobody has yet. I'll just have to remember to send someone to get it when the time comes too. I still haven't decided on what to name this project. I'm left blank without any ideas. It doesn't really matter, not like it's going to be important. Once I put them out of stasis, I'll have to get the nightmare animatronics as well. Maybe in the mean time, I'll get a bigger army than what I have planned for now. Now I got to go back to getting more traps built for children. They're not going to be dead themselves. 

Signed: Unknown

"What the actual fuck," said Bon Bon. "Hmm, if I'm understanding this correctly he made these things to raise himself an army," I said. "But why?" asked Mangle. "I wish I had the answer to that question," I responded. "And he already has part of it." "He may have all of it, for all we know RXQ could've just went to the 'Sister Location' and recruited the nightmares," assumed Fredbear. "Then we'll stop him!" We all turned around to see Springtrap standing at the door, awake and well. "It isn't going to be easy, especially if we haven't found out where Henry is," I pointed out. "I know every place he built, he can't hide from us!" he said. "We still need to get Shadow," said Foxy. "You thing I give a fuck about Shadow?" he asked. "Well we do," said Bon Bon. "I wasn't asking you rat!" he snarled at him. Bon Bon didn't responded. I'm pretty sure he was intimidated by him, and did not want to risk aggravating him. "I'll talk to Shadow and figure out what's wrong," I said. "You better, or else I'm leaving without all of you on my own!" threatened Springtrap. "I will," I responded. "Let's just hope it won't be too difficult."