Chapter 15: Shadows

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

"Don't even think about it!" I said stepping in front of everyone. "Ah, I see we have someone who is trying to be a hero here," said RXQ. "Not a hero, only protecting the ones I care about the most," I responded. "You fool, that's what a hero is!" he responded while his eyes were glowing now. He stuck out both of his hands, letting out black fire that lead a path directed towards us. Before I had a chance to say or do anything, something covered us. A purple shield protected us from the attack, but who was the one protecting us? It was our guardian, the one who protected us from all evil; it was Shadow Freddy. He stood behind us using all he could to hold the shield, doing what he can to save us. RXQ stopped as Shadow Freddy's shield disappeared. "So, looks like you're gonna make it harder for me brother, huh?" asked RXQ. "We're. Not. Brothers," said Shadow Freddy as his eyes were glowing, just like RXQ's. He then all of a sudden started floating off the ground, as we all stood dumbstruck, even paralyzed in a way. "This guy," I said in shock. Shadow Freddy stuck out his hand as it started to glow, and out of nowhere something came out. It was so fast, like a lightning strike. So fast that I had to take a moment to comprehend what just happened. Apparently he shot a beam, which penetrated through RXQ. The results were there being an explosion and parts flying all around is. He had destroyed Bonnie, but not RXQ. And to be honest, I rather prefer him being in the suit than what his actual appearance was. He was all black and looked like the Toy Bonnie model I heard about. The only difference was that he had white glowing eyes and teeth. He was basically the definition of a shadow. It was hard to settle on whether the nightmare animatronics were scary, or him. "Oh you're gonna regret doing that," he said with a lopsided sinister smile. He flew up as well while his eyes were illuminating, showing the power he held in him. "I think some big ass fight is about to commence," said Bon Bon. As if to show his guess was valid, RXQ shot his black fire power out at Shadow Freddy. "I stand correct." "Should we help him?" asked Mangle. "Are you kidding? That's suicide!" exclaimed Bon Bon. "I think he's got it handled on his own," said Foxy while observing the fight. Shadow Freddy quickly put up his shield again, deflecting RXQ's attack. In retaliation, Shadow Freddy did the same tactic, and so did RXQ. Shadow Freddy shot out purple fire out of his hands, as RXQ put up his own shield. But little did we all know Shadow Freddy had something in store for RXQ. He shot a quick beam that was able to penetrate through his shield, leaving him defenseless. RXQ gave a low growl to show his anger for that move. RXQ teleported in an instant as I saw Shadow Freddy stagger not even a second later. I'd always thought I would find something more stranger, but this took the cake. Mystical shadows of animatronics having powers, can even a child have that wide variety of that imagination? Shadow Freddy flew a couple inches away, still maintaining his flight. It felt I was watching more of a battle between gods than these abnormal entity's. That was when the fireworks were lit; the battle was heating up. "How about I show you real power?" said RXQ while something was glow in his hand. "Not if I can help it," responded Shadow Freddy as he was doing thing the same thing. The logical thing that I could piece together, was that something was charging up. There was blast, a flash, a powerful force, and then nothing. My vision only showed white; blankness almost. Slowly my vision recovered as I could actually see what the hell happened. Or at least what was left of it. The whole room was gone, almost nonexistent, as Shadow Freddy stood in the middle. "What happened?" asked Foxy. I got off the floor as I walked over to Foxy and held out my hand for her to take. She grabbed on as I pulled her up. Everyone else got up and walked over to where Shadow Freddy was standing, not paying any attention to us. "Shadow, you better give a good explanation on what happened!" demanded Springtrap. It was clear he wanted to know what happened; and we were as eager as him. "He's gone... for now." Shadow Freddy walked away, speaking no more. "It's looks like Henry isn't the only thing we have to worry about," pointed out Golden Freddy. "Yeah," I responded. "And that's not going to make this easier for us."