Chapter 42: The trail towards evil

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

"No. No, what the hell?!" said Springtrap getting closer to the screen as everyone crowed around him to see what he was surprised about. The newspaper article was about a pizzeria, a brand new pizzeria. "I actually don't believe it, even though there's enough conformation presented in front of me," I said. "I should've known he would still continue his reign of terror, even after 'Fazbear's Fright' burnt to the ground, signifying the end of it all... for a short time," said Springtrap. "Sadly yes. But now we know where we're heading to next," said Golden Freddy. "Hold up. I want to see what this news article has to say about the new place," I said. "Let's find out what this bastard has been doing for this place that belongs in hell with him," said Springtrap as he started moving the mouse for the computer to scroll down. There was a list of names of the animatronics and other stuff, including a description of the place. "Hmm. Apparently the old models got another upgrade. New ones were designed which are named: Rockstar Freddy, Rockstar Bonnie, Rockstar Chica, Rockstar Foxy, and some new ones it appears," said Springtrap reading off the screen. "At least they're original," said Bon Bon. Springtrap gave him a glare that seemed like he was a little offended by the comment. "What are the other animatronics named?" I asked curious to know what the new ones were. "Weird names like: Nedd bear, Mr. Hippo, Happy Frog, Orville Elephant, El Chip, and Pigpatch," said Springtrap. "Damn, they have a lot of animatronics for this new location," said Foxy. "Yeah. And that doesn't sound good," I said. "Wait. Hold up," said Springtrap suddenly. He scrolled down the bottom of the article that had the address of the place and location, but not only that it had the name of the owner of the place, William Afton. "What? Why does it say my father is the owner of this place?" asked Springtrap. "Perhaps it was made before his passing?" guessed Golden Freddy. "That doesn't seem right, he wouldn't make another location by that point in time," responded Springtrap. "Or maybe... Henry is actually the owner but he's using your fathers name to hide his identity," I said thinking of the possibility. Springtrap's face turned to anger as I said that, while he proceeded to turn the computer off as he got up from the chair. "He's gonna regret using my fathers name to hide his own sins." "Don't worry, we'll be meeting him soon enough. But first we must hide the evidence," I said looking at the computer. I pulled it from the table as the cords came out from behind, as I threw it on the ground while smashing it on the floor. "What the fuck! What are you doing?!" asked Bon Bon. "Obviously hiding any possibility this thing has a camera or is ever used again for any purpose," I said. "You're retarded," said Bon Bon. "Actually, Freddy has a point. If this is ever used again in the future, Henry won't ever be able to use it. Especially if it had other important things on it that we didn't know about," said Golden Freddy. "But he just destroyed our answer to even finding this place! Nobody even wrote down the address," said Mangle. "I know the address," said Springtrap. "So you're telling us you have a photographic memory?" asked Fredbear. "No! I know where it's located because that was one of the areas my dad planned out to make a location for back then," he responded. "Guess his wish was used," said Mangle. "Ya. In the hands of someone who mistreated it's own purpose for his own," said Springtrap. "Let's get going. We have a trail right towards evil, and we ain't splitting off that trail." 

2 hours later

"Fuck! I'm tired of walking!" said Bon Bon complaining. "Is there ever a time Bon Bon you're not tired of walking?" asked Foxy. "Hell no," he responded. I just rolled my eyes trying to ignore his complaints. "So when we get there, whats the plan?" I asked. "Well, we find Henry, confront him for his crimes, then kill him," explained Springtrap. I was about to respond, but then a thought entered my mind, which seemed to never cross my mind before considering how important it was. "I... hate to say this but... shouldn't we call the police on him instead when we find him?" I asked. Springtrap stopped as so did everyone else suddenly, almost causing us to bump into one another from our sudden halt. "What do you mean?" he asked. "Sure, I don't mind making him suffer, but won't killing him just define us for what were originally purposed for? To be murdering machines?" I asked. He only stared at me, and that feeling of something bad was about to happen to me didn't leave my mind until it was clear it was right. And sadly it was. "After all we discussed, establishing what he was, decided his fate, you choose to defend him," he said getting close to my face. "I'm not defending him, but what I'm trying to say his if we do this, there will be dire consequences that won't ever be lifted from us reputation. There are two ways to end this problem, killing it, or resulting it in civil but harmful manner. Killing it is the easy way and it only shows what we're really are," I said. "And so what?" he asked. "We kill him, w-" I tried to say, but there was no time to speak the truth, it only got held back in me once again. Just like the ones who knew the truth, but never got it out to the world. "I WON'T LET THIS MAN LIVE AND CONTINUE TO USE HIS EVIL WAYS TO MAKE OUR LIVES WORSE!" he yelled. "WE LET HIM LIVE, WE ALL STILL CARRY THE GUILT OF NOT ENDING THE ONE WHO RUINED OUR LIVES. THE ONLY THING WE'LL DREAM ABOUT EVERY NIGHT IS HOW WE COULD'VE ENDED HIM AND OUR MISTAKES THAT WILL ALWAYS LINGER AND FOLLOW US LIKE A DOG THAT WAS ABANDONED FOR THE SOUL PURPOSE OF HOLDING NO VALUE TO THAT OWNER!" He stopped as we both stared, wondering which one was the answer, and the one who was misguided one. While everyone stood in fear of what was returning back, Purple Guy. "I... I'm sorry. I-I don't know what got over me," he said. "Purple Guy is resurfacing back. We don't have much time," said Golden Freddy. "Look. I know even though you weren't in control, I know what you mean. He has done nothing but been the cause for you and all of us to live in hell," I said. "And now we have the opportunity to end this once and for all. I won't allow you to kill him, but only as a last resort. All I want is to insure that everything he's done, all the lives he's ruined doesn't happened again. I just want him to never do what he has done ever again. Nothing more, nothing less." "Well, I can come to terms with that," said Springtrap. "I'm glad to hear that. Now let's continue moving forward," I said. "I rather have Henry surprised by our efforts rather than our numbers."