Chapter 29: Just a little broken

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

"Dammit! This is a problem," I said as I carried Foxy into the maintenance room. "What's the problem?" asked Fredbear as him and the others followed behind me. I sat Foxy down on the table as I grabbed my arm from Bon Bon, that was still detached from earlier. "The damage is more severe than I predicated. She's lost a lot of oil in the process of her wound, and it needs to be fixed now. Her wires are damaged, but it's fixable," I explained. "The problem is I don't have the necessary tools on me, and I have no clue if there's even tools left over from this place." "What happens if we don't fix it?" asked Bon Bon. "If the wires get touched or damaged more, it could fry her systems... ending her." Everyone stood silent, not trying to put the thought into their heads, while I tried doing the same. A solution was needed, and fast. "Wait!" We all turned around as Mangle came in. "You said you needed tools?" "Ya. You happen to know where there's tools at?" I asked. "Yes! Springtrap repaired me here and he found a tool box here," she responded. "Good. Where is it?" I asked. "I'll get it," she said as she ran out. "I need some alone time," said Shadow Freddy suddenly as he walked out of the room. We all watched him leave, wondering what urge forced him to have that decision. Ever since RXQ became known to us, he had been acting not himself. He seemed to be getting angry often, and he never wanted to talk as much as he usually did. While he didn't talk much anyways, he still did for a reason. But now he had no reason, no purpose, or at least he felt that. But his aggression and his personality was changing more by each moment. Soon Shadow Freddy would be no more, and something else would replace him. And it already was on it's way on taking his place. "Another problem that needs attention is your arm Freddy. Can that be fixed?" asked Golden Freddy. "The wires yes. But the arm itself, no," I responded. "So you have a solution for that?" asked Fredbear. "Surprisingly yes," I responded. Mangle came in a couple seconds later, carrying a tool box as she sat it down on the table next to Foxy. "Where did you have that?" asked Fredbear curious. "We had it in Springtrap's car he took to get here the first time he visited this place," she responded. "Wow. And I thought Freddy was the only animatronic eligible to drive," said Bon Bon. "Alright, I recommend all of you leave, just so I can concentrate," I said. Everyone nodded as they left the room, leaving me and Foxy alone. "I hope you realize I know why you wanted everyone out of here," said Foxy. "What? With these times it's hard trying to get some time alone," I responded with a smile. "Well I have to give you credit for that one," responded Foxy. "Just saying, this process may hurt a tad bit," I said pulling out the tools. "As long as I get notice of it, fine by me," she responded. I grabbed the tools I needed and started fixing her wires. "I'm surprised you have so much knowledge about fixing things," she pointed out. "Well, I would say mostly about animatronics. I was mainly programmed with this, guess Afton decided to give me the opportunity to fix others," I responded while focusing on fixing her damaged wires. "The more you talk about him, the more I wish I got to meet him in person," she said. "Why's that?" "He created you to be so god damn perfect, and have no faults. And be just like the humans. That's something right there that's a masterpiece," she explained. "Well, I'm not fully perfect, but that's the thing with every robot, they're made to have no mistakes. Everything they need to know is given to them already when they're made, they don't have to learn or adapt. But I make mistakes, just like the humans," I said. "Humans learn from there mistakes, it's part of their nature. He didn't make me know everything, he made me to have the basic necessities to understand the many things needed for someone." "Ouch!" said Foxy as she reacted from my work. "You good?" I asked stopping to check on her. "Yeah. Just felt a little pain," she responded. "Alright, I'm almost done," I said while going back to fixing her wires. "To be honest, I'd never would've imagined myself going on a hunt for a dangerous man," I said. "I don't think any of us did," responded Foxy. "Alright, it's fixed. Almost." I opened one of my compartments, getting out a single roll of bandages. "What's that for?" asked Foxy. "We need to make sure your wound is not exposed, or else it'll get damaged again," I said. "I don't have the parts to cover up your wound, until then this will have to do." "Well it's better than nothing," she responded. She held out her arm as I wrapped it with the bandages. "Turn around, I need to refill your oil since you lost some," I said. She nodded as she turned around, as I opened the compartment for her oil. I grabbed an oil container that was on one of the selves, and brought it over to where Foxy was. I opened the lid and poured some oil. "Alright! That should be enough," I said putting the lid back on the container for the oil. "It's some old oil but it should help for a little bit," I said. "Well, at least it's going help me be sustained," she responded. "Alright, now I need to ask you a favor. You think you can handle it?" I asked. "Anything for you," she responded happily. "Alright, I need you to fix my arm. I'll guide you on how to do it so don't worry," I said. "Ok," she responded. "Grab that tool and my arm." She did as I asked, holding both things while awaiting for the next instructions. I sat down on the table, just to make it easier for her. "Alright, hold my arm next to the spot it's supposed to be out and connect the wires," I said telling her the next steps. She grabbed the tools and held my arm close to the spot as she did her work. "You know I never really knew what was going to happen to me when Afton passed away. I felt he was my only guide to my life, considering I only met him for a couple of minutes," I said. "Until I found you guys. I felt like I wasn't alone in this world anymore, I had found friends, family." "And me," she added in. I smiled at her response. "And you of cour- ouch!" "You ok," she asked. "Yeah, just felt a little bit of pain," I responded. "What do you think will happen when we find Henry, or after?" she asked. I didn't responded for a couple for minutes; I didn't have an answer. "I wish I knew, but only time will tell." "Alright, I think I'm done," she said putting the tools down. "It's good, even with you having no experience," I said. "No offense." "None taken," she responded. "Alright, go behind me and open my compartment and grab some duct tape I have in there," I said. "Why?" she questioned. "Again, it's the only thing that will keep my arm attached, until I figure out how to fix it," I said. "You don't know how to fix it?" she asked. "I only know how to fix systems and wires, not actual parts." "Alright," she responded as she opened my compartment and grabbed the tape. She then took a couple pieces off and wrapped some around the spot of the arm to hold it in place. "Well, at least it not detached," I said examining it. "Put some oil as well in me." She grabbed the oil container and poured some in me. "I'm surprised you still need oil to run, even though you eat and drink," pointed out Foxy. "Well, it still defines me as a 'robot'," I responded. She put the oil container down as I got up, feeling better now. "Thanks!" I said. "No prob-" I cut off Foxy by rewarding her with a kiss. "Anything for you," I said softly. "I would do the same," she responded. "Believe me, I would do anything to make sure I wouldn't lose you or my friends," I said. "If it ever comes to that."